Tickets for sale or wanted

Protofan

Selling 2 tickets ISU Grand Prix Final for SUNDAY, DECEMBER 9 GALA
Section 111 Row 19 Seats 10 and 11
Send me a message if you’re interested. Tickets are all PDFs from Ticketmaster and can be transferred via email and printed at home. PayPal accepted.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, Medvedeva, T&M, Shibs, P&C
Ratings
The one All evets ticket in Sec. 111, row 18 is still available for a very discounted price.

Could sell for Individual events if All events is not needed. PM/DM me if interested.

A.H.Black

Ratings
US Nationals - I have one all-event ticket available including practice pass. Section 116 - Row 14 - seat 6. I paid $485.

Last edited:

acraven

Ratings
I have three excellent front-row seats for the US Nationals Exhibition for sale: Section 120, Row 1, Seats 8-10. There are no tickets of this quality available on Ticketmaster.

One ticket: $60
Two tickets: $110 ($55 each)
Three tickets: $150 ($50 each)

Please PM me if you're interested. I will be in Detroit for the event and can arrange a hand-off.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
Ratings
Two all - event tickets (including Gen Admission + Practice ticket as well as Skating Spectacular ticket)

Section 107
Row 16
Seats 3 & 4

I paid $575 each for these. Let's make a deal!

They sent paper tickets, but I believe I can transfer them electronically. I'm confirming that and will update this post. If I can't, I can ship them to you.

Arriving in Detroit on Thursday afternoon with the paper tickets.

Mad for Skating

Ratings
Hi, I know this is a tall order, but my friend wants a ticket to the Free Dance and Men’s Free Skate at Worlds (I believe the tickets come together). She is a huge Weaver/Poje fan and she would literally die to see their free dance live in person. I know that many of you got the tickets so you can see Yuzuru, but if there’s a chance any of you can’t make it and need to resell your tickets, please tell me as soon as possible so I can inform her. She only needs one!

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Ratings
not for sale and not wanted:
our 3 all event Euros tickets include the practice tomorrow. We all arrive on Wednesday. If someone wants the pratcite tickets for 21/1 for free - pm me.

Ratings
Hi, I have one extra ticket to see the Men's Short and both Pairs SP/FS @ 4CC. A friend of mine couldn't go, so I'm left with an extra seat. I am not selling these tickets - they are being given freely. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

tian

Date:2019/02/10
Seat Section: 206 (Judge Side)
Row: J
Face value: $89 (including processing fee and other charges). Price is negotiable.

Ticket can be transfered via Ticketmaster.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)