MattysMom2005

I'm looking for ONE ticket to Worlds in Boston anywhere in the lower level - not the Balcony (level 3) to Ladies FS and Mens FS

Please PM me if you have tickets to sell.

RD

Im still looking for two all event tickets to worlds in the balcony.

Have you checked TD Garden's website? I believe they still have all event balcony tickets for sale.

ETA: update - they're all gone now...

Last edited:

jlai

Question everything
I will not be using my pairs ticket short and long and my short dance tikcet and my exhibition. I am waiting for my ticket to arrive this week. Will sell at tm price without fees.
My short dance, pairs short and long tickets arrived today. Loge sec 3 row 10 seat 10. Will be selling these at tm price with no fees

yukster

Hi, I have one all-event ticket to the Worlds for sale: Premium Loge Section2, Row17 ( behind judges' seats ). The ticket cost me $1,295.
PM me if you are interested. Thank you:)

jlai

Question everything
Pairs short and Short dance: $125.00
Pairs free: $150.
No fees and shipping is free.

bingbing

I have two tickets to sell for my friends who finally decided not going.
Pair short $54.5 Loge 4 Row 16 (transaction fee free)
Pair free $150 Loge 14 Row 8 (transaction fee free)
Could be sold separately. Electronic tickets. No other fees.

Last edited:

Brooklet

Looking for either 2 all event tickets to World's in Boston OR individual tickets to every event EXCEPT women's short and free. Not balcony seats. But would prefer midrange price (the most expensive ones are the only ones for sale online right now).

Caliblue

I have the following 2 premium loge tickets to sell. Both are Section 21, Row 8, Seat 13. Free shipping. No fees. Please PM if interested.

Pairs Short: $105
Pairs Long: $105

IceAlisa

discriminating and persnickety ballet aficionado
I have 2 tickets for the Short Dance and 2 tickets for Free Dance to sell: Premium loge row 2, please PM for details.

Last edited:

MattysMom2005

I have 1 short and free dance ticket. Section 17 row 13 seat 2

Is your Free Dance ticket still available? If so, how much do you want for it?
Thanks.
I have the following 2 premium loge tickets to sell. Both are Section 21, Row 8, Seat 13. Free shipping. No fees. Please PM if interested.

Pairs Short: $105
Pairs Long: $105

If you decide to sell them separately, I'll take the Pairs Long. :BNS1:

MattysMom2005

UPDATE! (wish there was a way to edit a previous post)

Now I'm looking for ONE ticket to Worlds in Boston in the lower level (not balcony) to Free Dance and Ladies FS

Please PM me if you have tickets to sell.

jlai

Question everything
My short dance, pairs short and long tickets arrived today. Loge sec 3 row 10 seat 10. Will be selling these at tm price with no fees
I am selling my short dance ticket for 100

Marco

Anyone know how to get 4CCs tickets? The online reservation site says all free giveaway tickets have been reserved, I can't even PAY for tickets.

midori

Anyone know how to get 4CCs tickets? The online reservation site says all free giveaway tickets have been reserved, I can't even PAY for tickets.
Tickets that didn't get claimed by the time of the event get released at the arena. So probably you could just get one when you get there. Many events went "sold" out before nationals of any countries were held, and the system would not let people cancel their reservation once the event was fully booked, so I guess many of them will left unclaimed.

Marco

Tickets that didn't get claimed by the time of the event get released at the arena. So probably you could just get one when you get there. Many events went "sold" out before nationals of any countries were held, and the system would not let people cancel their reservation once the event was fully booked, so I guess many of them will left unclaimed.

Thanks midori. Except it seems rather risky to travel all the way there just to wait for tickets to be released. If I were to arrange plane tickets and hotel accommodation I would probably only do so if I have confirmation of tickets to the events. I searched a bit on the website and couldn't find an email address to ask.

It's my own fault for not planning way ahead anyway, but it's quite close to where I live and I have never been to such a high level competition before, it's just an idea I have. :)

I have 2 all event ticket packages for Worlds for sale. Balcony - section 314 - row 1. Selling at a discount to face value at 350.00 usd each. Listed on stubhub. Thanks.

patinart

Hi there, I have a few tickets for Worlds 2016 in Boston for sale. I have a Pairs SP ticket and a Ladies SP ticket for sale. Both are located in section 21, row 6, seat 6. I can sell separately or together. I am selling the pairs ticket for 140$ and the ladies ticket 165$. PM me if you are interested!

RD

Update: Potentially looking for either a Ladies FS ticket or combo Ladies SP/FS tickets in any of Section 1, 22 or 21, first 6 or so rows, judge's side. If anyone is selling such tickets in this section please let me know. Thanks!

dot_dot

Hi, all. I'm looking for one practice pass of Boston WC.
Please PM if you have a ticket for sale. Thanks:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information