semogal

My family is bailing on me to watch baseball so I have an extra ticket for tonight's skate america section 207

I Luv Bulldogs

I have two free tickets (good seats) to Skate Canada's Gala if anyone is interested. I pick up the tickets tomorrow (Friday) from Will Call.

A.H.Black

Don't know where to put this.

We have just cancelled a 3 room reservation for the Doubletree in St Paul for US Nationals. The reservation was originally made through the USFSA. The Doubletree is on the skyway (indoor walkway) and is about a 15 minute walk to the arena.

Just in case this should help someone.

Amantide

I have 2 (two) tickets for the GPF in Barcelona.

1. All Event Golden Ticket 352 Euro, Boca 12, Row 4, Seat 12.
2. All Event 192 Euro, Boca 1, Row 10, Seat 13.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested.
Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Garbocats

Hello, I have 2 all-event tickets for all 3 days of the GPF in Barcelona to sell.

The tickets are Boca 10, Row F15, Seats 2 & 4 (they are next to each other). Each ticket cost 192 Euros. I am happy to negotiate!

If you are interested at all then please PM me.

Many thanks.

Last edited:

Amantide

I have 2 (two) tickets for the GPF in Barcelona.

1. All Event Golden Ticket 352 Euro, Boca 12, Row 4, Seat 12.
2. All Event 192 Euro, Boca 1, Row 10, Seat 13.

Send me a PM if anyone is interested.
Thanks. :)

All Event ticket (192 Euro, sector 1, row 10, seat 13) is sold.
Still available the first one (All Event Golden Ticket 352 Euro, Boca 12, Row 4, Seat 12) and the price is negotiable.

Thanks.

Amantide

All Event ticket (192 Euro, sector 1, row 10, seat 13) is sold.
Still available the first one (All Event Golden Ticket 352 Euro, Boca 12, Row 4, Seat 12) and the price is negotiable.

Thanks.

Both tickets sold.

Thank you. :)

Garbocats

Hello, I have 2 all-event tickets for all 3 days of the GPF in Barcelona to sell.

The tickets are Boca 10, Row F15, Seats 2 & 4 (they are next to each other). Each ticket cost 192 Euros. I am happy to negotiate!

If you are interested at all then please PM me.

Many thanks.

I have sold one of these tickets - one remaining! I am open to offers. :)

nicecardshark

BOSTON WORLDS ALL-EVENT TICKET AVAILABLE

For medical reasons my cousin is having to cancel her trip to Boston. Extremely disappointing. Her all-event ticket is thus available for purchase.

Section 21, row 12, seat 5. One all-event ticket.

This is a corner section, close to Kiss & Cry.

$1295 plus small shipping charge.

If interested please PM me. Thanks.

FridaCat

Utah, USA
I have one front-row, all-event ticket to 2016 St Paul US Nationals for sale, section 118, row 1, seat 15, $995 USD. The ticket is one of a group of 4 of us who regularly attend events. An emergency came up for one of my friends so she is unable to attend. Section 118 is between the kiss & cry and the judges, near but not on the corner. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

Oreo

I have one ticket for the Ladies Short Program to sell for Worlds in Boston, Thursday March 31, 2016. Seat location is: Loge8, Row 24; Seat 22. I paid TicketMaster $96.75 for it. It's printed and ready to go. Make me an offer!

stejoho40

How have people dealt with selling/buying tickets here? If I was selling I'd be worried if I mailed them first I wouldn't see the money, and if I was buying I'd be worried I'd send off my money and never see the tickets. Just wondering what's the best way to do this. We may have Worlds all event tickets for sale but not positive yet.

j-daria15

Hi,
I would like to buy tickets for the dance free program, ladies free and men free for Worlds in Boston. I want to seat close to the ice, but the tickets are expensive over there. If somebody is going to sell separately their all events tickets please write to me.

Tripleluxembourg

Hello! I'm currently in search of two tickets for Worlds 2016 Ladies free skate so I can surprise my mom for Christmas :). If anyone is selling any, please message me here or at Golden Skate (username: solar). Thank you!

stejoho40

2 All event tickets for Worlds for sale. Section 17, Row 13 Seats 1 and 2 in Kiss and Cry area. Includes 8 individual tickets and a reusable pass for admission to all practice sessions at TD Garden.We paid $695 each.

Last edited:

A.H.Black

How have people dealt with selling/buying tickets here? If I was selling I'd be worried if I mailed them first I wouldn't see the money, and if I was buying I'd be worried I'd send off my money and never see the tickets. Just wondering what's the best way to do this. We may have Worlds all event tickets for sale but not positive yet.
A certain amount of trust has to happen in this transaction. I have both bought and sold tickets. it has been fine. I do most of my transactions via paypal.

stejoho40

2 All event tickets for Worlds for sale. Section 17, Row 13 Seats 1 and 2 in Kiss and Cry area. Includes 8 individual tickets and a reusable pass for admission to all practice sessions at TD Garden.We paid $695 each.

Will sell for $550 each. Will sell to two different parties.

stejoho40

We now have 1 ticket each to all short programs and all free programs except men's. Section 17 row 13 seat 2.
Ladies and men short 75 each
Pairs and dances glory 50 each
Pairs and dance free 75 each
Ladies free 100.

Cheaper than ticketmaster due to no ticket charges, and probably better seats

Last edited:

sidney

We now have 1 ticket each to all short programs and all free programs except men's. Section 17 row 13 seat 2.
Pairs and dances glory 50 each
Ladies free 100.

I'd like to buy them. Let's talk. See PM.

stejoho40

Pairs and dances short 50 each
Ladies free 100.

Ok we have dance short and free left. Will sell both for $100 together.

patinart

Hi there,

I will be selling 2 tickets for the short dance at 100$ each (I paid 125$ each). They are in section 21 (that's on the judges side) row 6, seats 5-6. There is also the possibility that the same tickets will be for sale for the Men`s SP. PM me if you are interested!

Meredith

what a glorious day!

You are wise to be cautious. I bought and sold tickets for years before I had an issue.

Rob

Beach Bum
I'm looking for 2 tickets to 2016 Worlds Men's Free, Pairs Free, Ladies Free.

jlai

Question everything
I bought the all events today for worlds but won't be using the pairs Short and long tickets or the short dance ticket or the gala ticket. I am willing to sell them for what ticket master is charging for the same seat with no fees. Loge sec 3 row 10 seat 10. I will ship them out as soon as I get them. You can pay the day I get the tickets. Pm if interested

winky97

I have one exhibition ticket for sale for 2016 Worlds Boston Loge 1 Row 14 that I purchased from Ticketmaster so it is in hand now. I paid $102.75 with Ticketmaster charges. I am willing to sell it for $89.50, which is the list price, but I am eating the taxes and charges. PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information