SandraMGfan

I'm still after a Free Dance ticket (Worlds). Ideally in Section 301 row 3-6? would consider section 302 or 330.
Let me know!

IceAlisa

discriminating and persnickety ballet aficionado
Have a pair of short dance tickets in row 1 premiere loge. PM if interested.

twizzletoes76

Looking for one practice pass, ideally only looking to pay about $75 for a pass. Does anyone have one for sale? Please pm me if you do. Thanks.

azcalder

I'm breaking up my World's all-event ticket. I have Short Dance, Short Pairs, Short Ladies, Short men, Free Dance and Free Pairs for sale. They are located in Loge 8, Row 13.

LKR

I know someone trying to sell a 2nd row pairs FS ticket for $200. Message me if you're interested.

LKR

A friend of mine is still looking for ladies FS ticket (loge or club level).

SaSherka

I'm breaking up my World's all-event ticket. I have Short Dance, Short Pairs, Short Ladies, Short men, Free Dance and Free Pairs for sale. They are located in Loge 8, Row 13.
How much for the individual tickets?
I may be interested Men SP & Pairs FS.

patinart

I will be selling my practices passes for Worlds. I am seated in loge 21 row 6. PM me if you are interested.

SandraMGfan

I'm not going to be able to attend practices, so the tickets are up for sale!
I'm not in possession of the tickets yet, the lovely manhn will be bringing them.

So at the moment, I have on offer the Thursday/Friday/Saturday pass that I can arrange to handover myself. DM me if interested.
If you are interested in the Monday/Tuesday ones, DM me and I'll see if it 's possible to arrange exchange with manhn.

morqet

rising like a phoenix
I have 2 spare bronze category tickets for the Ice Legends show in Geneva on 22nd April - face value £80 for the pair, open to any reasonable offer.

Ela

I have an all event premium Loge ticket for sale that I can also break down into single events. Send me a PM if interested.

sidney

I have one Ladies Free Skate ticket in the lower bowl, Loge 4 section 24 seat 26. I'm willing to sell it outright.

Or possibly trade - Looking for a close up Men's Free Skate lower bowl ticket. If it is close enough, I'll trade 2 for 1. I'll give my balcony Men's Free ticket along with the lower bowl Ladies Free ticket for the one lower bowl Men's Free Skate ticket.

Ela

In addition to the all event ticket (Loge 6, row 6) I also have one Exhibition ticket (Loge 14, row 8) for sale. Would prefer to sell to one person, but also send me a PM if you are interested in individual events.

personwhoishere

In addition to the all event ticket (Loge 6, row 6) I also have one Exhibition ticket (Loge 14, row 8) for sale. Would prefer to sell to one person, but also send me a PM if you are interested in individual events.
how much for the exhibition ticket?

RD

Worlds 2016:

I have one extra Ladies FS ticket (seat is in the Club section - PM for details) if anyone's interested.

Also, eventually I will have an extra Ladies SP ticket as well (same area) - I MAY have an extra Free Dance too, but not sure on that one yet. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Might be able to work out a deal if you want more than one of these tickets.

Thanks!

RD

UPDATE: My Ladies FS ticket is now SOLD

Ladies SP and Free Dance pending - stay tuned.

glenncoco

Hello I am hoping to upgrade from balcony tickets for both Men's events and the Exhibition at World's last minute. Please PM me, I know it's awfully last minute.

RD

If anyone happens to have a Pairs FS Loge Section ticket they are selling, I *may* be interested, price dependent. The closer to the ice, the better. Thanks!

nguyhm

I have one ticket for World Ladies Free Skate in balcony. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

kiches

I have a men SP ticket for sale, in Loge 20 row 21. Asking for $120 plus shipping, or pick up directly in Boston (I think this is the price on ticketmaster). This is a hard ticket from my all-event ticket set. PM me if interested

kylita

I have for sale the following Worlds tickets:

2 Practice Passes ($75 each)
2 Ladies FS: Loge 9, Row 24 ($300 each)
2 Mens FS: Loge 5, Row 21 ($175 each)
2 Balcony 302, Row 4 tickets for: Mens SP, Dance SD ($25 each)

The Ladies & Mens FS tickets can be transferred electronically via ticketmaster. The practice and balcony tickets can be hand delivered in Boston starting Wed 3/30 or sent via Priority Mail. Please PM me if interested! Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information