jayta

Those with Skate Canada ask event tickets do you have them in Regina? I'd be willing to pick one up

SaSherka

Does anyone have Skate America competition-only Silver/Bronze single tickets they need to sell (particularly in sections 17/18/22/23(24)?

acraven

The e-tickets haven't been sent out yet, but I will have three (3) front-row tickets to the US Nationals Exhibition for sale. The seats are in Section 115, which is at the very center of the rink. The exhibition is scheduled to begin at 6 PM on Sunday, January 7, 2018, at the SAP Center in San Jose. (The event website, as always, notes that the schedule is "subject to change".)

These tickets were only available as part of the Platinum package and were not priced individually, but exhibition seats in the next-best "Red" category (which I think begins at Row 6 or Row 7) cost $125 each. I will sell at less than the Red-ticket price, and I don't mind splitting the tickets:

1 ticket for $110
2 tickets for $100 each ($200 total)
3 tickets for $90 each ($270 total)

Please send me a PM if you're interested so I can get in touch when I have the e-tickets in hand.

danibellerika

For the Olympics I am selling the Men's Free Skate Level C and Gala Level B together. They must be purchased together. They are not sold separately. If interested, PM me.

mtnskater

Ticket wanted: San Jose U.S. Nationals championship weekend package ticket preferably in the first 10 rows.

spiral9509

Skating is Language
2017 Skate America - One All Event Ticket Package for sale.
Row N, Section 18.
Face value, 175 US$, I may negotiate about the prices.

I received my tickets in the mail, so they will be mailed to you as paper tickets.
If you are interested, please PM me.

Last edited:

oz01

Skate America gala (11/26/17 at 7:30 pm), 2 tickets: Sect 5 Row E, free, PM me if you are interested so that I can mail you the paper tickets.

alice73

Hi everyone,
My first time posting here. If anyone here is going to be at Skate America and is interested in purchasing pairs and men tickets both short & free programs, I'm selling it for $35 each ticket, section 9, row C, seat 10. These are discounted tickets, originally worth $50 each. I also would like to sell Gala ticket for the same seat at the same price. I'm going to Skate America but won't be able to attend these particular events. If you're interested, I'll meet you at the venue in Lake Placid on Thursday/Friday and sell you the tickets on the spot. Please email me @[email protected] if interested.

Brooklet

Update: I was looking for 2 all event tickets to Canadian Nationals. I now have tickets to every event EXCEPT the mens free and the pairs free (both events are on the same ticket). If anyone is selling 2 tickets to the mens/pairs free please contact me. I would REALLY prefer two seats together, but if we have to be split up that might be ok.

I Luv Bulldogs

I bought two event packages for Canadian nats. Section 103, row 6.

Looking to unload the novice and junior tickets either as a group or individually.

Make me an offer or does anyone know of a charity that would like them?

Y068V

Also looking for 2 tickets together to Canadian Nationals Free Dance. Please...pretty please! :)

A.H.Black

I am in the market for 1 all-event ticket to US Nationals (without the exhibition ticket). I see I can still buy them from the official site.

I'm posting here in case someone can't go and wants to sell their ticket. Right now, I'm looking for a good deal. I would like to be in the mid-range price, close to section 107, if possible.

LKR

Same here. Would be interested in an all-event ticket, or a finals package ticket. Anything lower bowl would be preferable.

waxel1

Two US Nationals All-Sessions Packages (including Exhibition ticket) for sale. Located next to the entrance of Section 107, Row 24, Seats 1 & 2. Paid $673 each.

LoisV

Same here. Would be interested in an all-event ticket, or a finals package ticket. Anything lower bowl would be preferable.
I have an all events ticket package I need to sell as I can't attend. It's a very good seat:
Section 127
Row 21
Seat 6

I'm offering the package at a greatly reduced price. Please message me if interested.

Lutzcy

I have two novice/intermediate and most Junior ticket packages for US Nationals to donate. BOught all event and cannot arrive until Wed pm. Any families of lower level skaters need tickets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information