#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

OMG Bob is a star! :glamor:
Whoever said, she does not belong in here, fools you are!

#missionbronze

SamuraiK

Back to this thread after avoiding any spoilers from COR.

Late thoughts:

Pairs:
Stolbova&Klimov deserve patron saints status.. Their skating and programs are amazing as long as they are not splatting or having stupid mistakes or giving us so much drama with Ksenia wishing she could kill Fedor or herself right there on the ice. They could be multilple world champions by now but their headcaseness is becoming a cronic issue.

I have such a soft spot for Rogonov. He struggled so much with useless Martiusheva and while Astakhova is not all that I wish him to finally suceed. I recognize Z&E are a better pair at the moment but I would be totally happy if A&R get the 3rd olympic spot.

Castelli & Tran: I bet they won't end the season together.

Men:
Until Kolyada's second half of his LP I was thinking. He MUST join TT right now, but then he somehow ended up on the podium with very wuzgifted PCS so he could wait.

Aliev: Best dressed man in a long time. I know Rukavicin is a plus for the team but for his own sake he must leave him as soon as possible. I hope Kitty consoles him very much this week.

Samohin: Speechless. He's Tomas Verner 10x.

Dance:
Unsure about the lyrics for Stepanova & Bukin's liebestraum but that program was very enjoyable. They are hotter than much people here give them credit for.

Shibutanis: a poor man's Fix You. Blah.

Parsons: Can they get a watchlist. There's potential but Always some silly mistakes . and when siblings fail the heartbreak multiplies.

Ladies:
Zhenya's PCS compared to Kostner''s... whatever.

Higuchi is HOT and Sakamoto too damn cute. JPN nationals will be such a tearjerker.

Wish Meite's skating were as exciting as her looks/pressence on the ice.

Boss's Schott: Well, at least she wasn't dead last.

SamuraiK

I would like to make a proposal that we consider applying the Leonova exception rule for Stolbova/Klimov. I KNOW @Vagabond will come a throw the rule book at me, but really, the time has come to consider it!

See, Im not the only one !! , Stolbova deserves some special recognition..

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Im glad you have lowered your expectations and not waiting for PErkova to make olympic team anymore :D

I still hold out hopes for Europeans and/or Worlds alternate. :shuffle:

See, Im not the only one !! , Stolbova deserves some special recognition..

Stolbova is amazing and my favorite pairs team right now (sorry Aliona), but she needs a bigger trainwreck run this year to get on the team. Also a K&C meltdown would help.

There's only one patron saint, and it's Pogorilaya! :gallopin1 :saint:

Speaking of our patron saint, Pogo debuts at Skate Canada this week. :gallopin1 Let’s just say my expectations are low. :p

RoseRed

Back to this thread after avoiding any spoilers from COR.

Men:
Aliev: Best dressed man in a long time. I know Rukavicin is a plus for the team but for his own sake he must leave him as soon as possible. I hope Kitty consoles him very much this week.
Dima... sigh. He and Nic Nadeau are two of my favourite men.
Dance:
Parsons: Can they get a watchlist. There's potential but Always some silly mistakes . and when siblings fail the heartbreak multiplies.
I love this thread and I love them and I want them far far away from here. They did have that lift issue at Junior Worlds where she almost poked his eyes out, but they still got the title. I've only really followed them since JW though, and they had the lift problem there, Michael splatted at Lake Placid, the twizzles here... I don't like that you have a point

Also, I guess we can add Michael to the list of guys to send to twizzle bootcamp. He can hang out with Poje.

Vagabond

There something quite disturbing about wanting someone to be on the Team. People should want skaters to skate their best every time.

Our mission here is to identify those who are trainwrecks, to appreciate them, to root for them, and to withstand the inevitable heartbreak. :fragile: :fan: :gallopin1

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

He struggled so much with useless Martiusheva
Consider this as your first official warning :COP::angryfire :summer:

Castelli & Tran: I bet they won't end the season together.
:watch:
Possible, I bet the Japs pair is done before!

Aliev: Best dressed man in a long time.
The SP outfit is stunning. The FS ' one is good, wished for something else, more flattering.
Side note: Aliev & Kolyada must be the only russian skaters not heard of illusion fabric until today :rollin:

Samohin: Speechless. He's Tomas Verner 10x.
+puppy fat (I am only quoiting german eurosport :saint:)

They are hotter than much people here give them credit for.
I am willing to ignore her and focus on him :smokin:

Parsons: Can they get a watchlist.
No!
Speaking of watchlist: Both, ladies (Kuchvalska) and dance (Hurtado/Khaliavin) are able to switch as of today. I guess Galustyan is taking Kuchvalska's spot. Objections? New proposals? Dance would remain for me.

Wish Meite's skating were as exciting as her looks/pressence on the ice.
:rofl:

Boss's Schott: Well, at least she wasn't dead last.
I guess, this was the nicest I could expect of you :40beers:

@SamuraiK great summery!

J

Jeschke

Stolbova is amazing and my favorite pairs team right now (sorry Aliona), but she needs a bigger trainwreck run this year to get on the team. Also a K&C meltdown would help.
A bigger? :eek: Finlandia and that wasn't enough?
Don't get me wrong, :COP: are :COP: and I will deny entrance but these 2 outings were pretty much totally :gallopin1

Either way: let's end the S/K discussion; we all know they will skate clean and lights out in Korea and will medal! That's what's gonne happen!

Ka3sha

No!
Speaking of watchlist: Both, ladies (Kuchvalska) and dance (Hurtado/Khaliavin) are able to switch as of today. I guess Galustyan is taking Kuchvalska's spot. Objections? New proposals? Dance would remain for me.
I' ok with H/K staying on the watch-list, especially considering they have Minsk Challanger this week :)
The problem with Galustyan is that she said that CoR was her last como of the season..... she isn't retiring right now but want some time to think and to improve
:gallopin1

S

SmallFairy

For Kolyada, he's cute as a button, but he needs to go back to his voidy self if he wants to stay in the posistion of Viking heartbreak guy. Right now he's on route away from our team (good for him I guess...:p) and it's not because he's landing stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information