#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

I would like to make a proposal that we consider applying the Leonova exception rule for Stolbova/Klimov. I KNOW @Vagabond will come a throw the rule book at me, but really, the time has come to consider it!
:lynch:

Silly @morqet! You are your father's daughter! ;)

The Leonova exception exists for a skater who:

(1) has won only a single World Championship medal (either Silver or Bronze, not Gold);
(2) has never won an Olympic medal;
(3) has never won a European or Four Continents medal;
(4) has never won her home country's National Championship; and, most importantly,
(5) is Perkova!

Can Stolbova & Klimov say these things? No!

They have an Olympic Silver Medal, a World Silver Medal, three European medals, three Russian Championship Gold Medals, and numerous other medals. In fact, when they actually compete and aren't banned or injured, they usually do medal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ksenia_Stolbova#With_Klimov :COP:

And they ain't Perkova. :p

Tragic headcases they may be, but #TTW material they are not! :HA!:

They're OUT!!!! :lynch:

Now, it's time to pick up the #TTW rulebook from where it landed. :COP:

Last edited:

morqet

rising like a phoenix
Better duck down, when he reads that :p

:yikes::yikes::yikes:OK, maybe despite the last season and a half of disasters, they are overall too successful to join our merry band.

(but I'm totally trying to get them in the hall of fame after retirement)

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I would like to make a proposal that we consider applying the Leonova exception rule for Stolbova/Klimov. I KNOW @Vagabond will come a throw the rule book at me, but really, the time has come to consider it!
They should get extra points for heartbreak. Like they do for PCS and skating skills.

J

Jeschke

If someone missed:
Schott won silver at Rostelecom according to german press :rofl:
http://www.sport.de/news/ne2942508/grand-prix-schott-ueberraschungs-zweite-in-moskau/
:gallopin1-article of the season! :encore:
Grand Prix: Schott surprise second in Moscow
The two-time German figure skating champion Nicole Schott succeeded in the Grand Prix opening-up in Moscow by second place a surprise.
The 21-year-old shone after the 10th place in the short program with the second best and thus jumped on the podium. With 168.72 points, Schott was almost 20 points behind the US winner Mariah Bell (188.56 points). The two-time world and European champion Evgenia Medvedev (Russia) had lost their lead after the short program and still fell from the medals.

Ka3sha

Off top: I'm having a girls night out at my friend's house right now, so we were looking for a film to watch and I just couldn't spot laughing out load when one of my friends suggested "The Unbearable Lightness of Being". I just couldn't :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information