#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Thoughts on men:
Our boy: :swoon::swoon::swoon: He looks so damn fine in his uniform; I feared he would totally melt down, fortunately he didn't, even with the messy lutz takeoff! Good boy, now slay the free! Glinka at the boards was awesome :encore:

Danny_Salmon: :gallopin1 as usual. And looked like he ate all his cookies :shuffle:

Kolyada: Access denied!

Ten: :gallopin1, so much:gallopin1 ! The 30tes was such a generous gift by the panel. :gallopin1-POTS-shortlist.

Vasiljevs: German Eurosport commentary: Lambiel does not like to shop, only one coat all the time :rofl: @alchemy void i can never watch Vasiljevs again without having your comment back then in my mind ('all the things lambiel does to him') :scream:

Nguyen: German Eurosport: The biggest rival for Nguyens 2nd spot is Orzel :rofl: :gallopin1

J

Jeschke

Thoughts on dance:
Camera shot of Deputat: #whatcouldhavebeen :drama: Who was that TM1 lookalike next to him?

Bob: :glamor: for #olympicbronze! :encore:

S/B: Him and Iliynkh. All I can think of. Would have been epic :drama: But nice to see off-season brought boobs to her and chest hair to him :smokin:
P/M: I just want to mention that we could have seen Elena/#finnboy and TM2/whoever insteaed of them! :mitchell: Just wanted to say!
Quiz to spice things up: Ideas what happened 10min before or after this picture was taken? :saint:

I miss the rest of the day live, so you will hear again of me later :40beers:
C'mon Schott, enjoy this and slay big time! You're my girl! :encore:
#teamschott
#olympicrace

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
By the way, slightly off topic, but @Jeschke’s boi Righini, in his latest Instagram story, is wearing a baseball hat that says “keep calm and respect my DOPENESS” in huge writing on the inside of the bill of cap. :rofl: And also wearing round glasses Adoniev would love.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I had to watch while talking to someone. She's in bronze medal contention, but I fear for her spot come nationals. :wuzrobbed

And da Shott made top 10 :p

Ka3sha

Absolutely great skating day :encore:
Aliev, Chen, Gilles/Poirier , Betina/Sergei, Vale and Ondrei, Ksenia/Fedor, Caro :swoon: and Med were my highlights of the day :respec:
And as I've said millions of time today, I truly enjoyed Lip's comments. And Ilinykh was good as well :cheer:
It's a pity they do commentary in Russian, I'm sure you guys would have enjoyed the way they both shut up their stupid co-commentator :D:EVILLE:

J

Jeschke

Ladies recap:

I am alive, no need to worries folks, I am alive :D

Da Schott: Ah, she looked nervous as hell already during athlete's presentation. Kinda cautious going into the loop and there we had the mess. But 55,55pts are solid, 100pts FS and she takes the lead in the #olympicrace. Is doable. First GP, now slay the free. The spot is yours! As my :sekret: source mentioned: no weather efffects at olympics!!! :EVILLE:
@alchemy void thanks for the cheering, this was awesome! Even I would have been ashamed to post it that way :encore:

COTN: My highlight was the warm-up lutz splat where she remained sitting on the ice like a miffed baby. A shame there is no video of that. I hope you all have witnessed that :rofl:

MBM: I have to double vice's post, I kinda would like to see the upset with MBM going to Korea :watch:

Radio: That dress :glamor: #gay; Folks, better all prepare, I am already planning on how to get Radio in here :EVILLE:

Tursy: Mama is back :encore:

Bell: Best was Raf:'You were not mess':rofl::rofl::rofl: But sorry, can someone remove Gusmeroli from the panel? This sucks so much: How can that get an < call only? :wall:

Kostner: handshake+kiss+overscoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information