#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

This will be seriously one of the main questions of the Rostelecom weekend: is there a new dress or the old back again?
Do the boobs fit in? Will one drop out mid-program? :watch:

Oh yeah :gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1

Slay Radio! :respec: No silly loop entrance splats!

Hopefully behind da Schott :EVILLE:

OH boy my nerves :drama:
Might be for the (her) best I can't watch live friday :D

Dance is all about da Bob :glamor: I am okay with her coming in 2nd in here, but putting the Shibs of the podium in Korea few weeks later :p

:respec: to all of this! Bob was my fave, ever since she was a sailor boy! (But I do like Maia and Alex....Maia is so cute, and they made me listen to Coldplay, which I always found zzzz:lol:)

Your 'obsession' with the junior guys puts @alchemy void in the light of an sacred angel :saint:

My guilty pleasure! But those kiddos post such 'interesting' pics. And they're part of two mighty fine dance teams. Their girls are :glamor: And I don't even watch dance that much. Except for three couples that can really hold my interest. One is French. Two are junior.

S

SmallFairy

This makes me miss her suicide free skate. :gallopin1

Maybe she can do ice dance with Adrian? Serafimovich/Shulteiss sounds awesome, and they would make some totally voidy choreo. The madman skating with the suicidal!

S

SmallFairy

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
This news will kill da boss, looks like there won't be a live stream from Minsk.......
No Schott, No Weinziel, no #babyitalians, no Tiffany&John, no Hurtado/Khaliavin, no Sima, no Samokhin, no Ignatov :wuzrobbed

So next year NO Challenger event for you Belarus!!!

We are in 2017! even Cup of Nice set up a SINGLE fecking camera and stream the event that even wasnt a Challenger!

J

Jeschke

So next year NO Challenger event for you Belarus!!!

We are in 2017! even Cup of Nice set up a SINGLE fecking camera and stream the event that even wasnt a Challenger!
And this at least for the past 4 years :drama:

S

SmallFairy

Schott is going all in!! She's planning to :kickass::respec:

Awww for Dasa! Hope she comes back strong soon!

J

Jeschke

If she does a clean SP with 3f3t, she is top 5 at Rostelecom!
I pray to all skating gods that she is not going for that layout!
She still needs good points for the #olympicrace first :drama:

Going clean, Top5 , aah, you are so cute and foolish :swoon:

J

Jeschke

Schott back doing 3f3t at Rostelecom practice :eek:
What is her intention here? :drama:
No crazy experiments at GP! :gallopin1
Found the answer myself in the planned program content:

SP: remains 3t3t, 3lo, 2a
FS: 3t, 3t3f, 3f2t, 3s2t2lo, 3lo, 2a, 2a

3t3f is no error of mine, that's how it's written there :D (i expect she is going for 3f3t :p)
I seriously love the ambition and the flips landed at Nice did look nice, I am just unsure they are that secure now.
And why going all in right from the start? Ah. My nerves.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Let's see: Med, Rad, Nagasu, Kostner, Higuchi, Tursy, Bell, Galustyan, Mikhailova, Sakamoto, Miete and Schott.

Oh, yeah top 5 for sure. :lol: Who's she knocking out? Nagasu or Higuchi? Tursy?

Areski

Let's see: Med, Rad, Nagasu, Kostner, Higuchi, Tursy, Bell, Galustyan, Mikhailova, Sakamoto, Miete and Schott.

Oh, yeah top 5 for sure. :lol: Who's she knocking out? Nagasu or Higuchi? Tursy?

The Bossman maybe is deluded but it's his right as a fan :p It's more motivating when you aim high anyway. Positive attitude makes other people more happy too. I'd say she has a reasonable chance of beating 5 ladies in Rostelecom Cup (Meitie, Bell, Galustyan, Sakamoto, Mikhailova) so it's not too far off the mark. So Schott has a shot :D

J

Jeschke

It was vice coming up with the top5!
:drama:
For once I am rational enough to know she will gain no world standing points and all I can hope for is 2 good skates for a big lead in the #olympicrace

Areski

It was vice coming up with the top5!
:drama:
For once I am rational enough to know she will gain no world standing points and all I can hope for is 2 good skates for a big lead in the #olympicrace

I also prefer Schott. :sasha1: Weinzierl is :blah::shuffle:

Bellanca

At some point, unpredictable (kind of cray-cray) things :biggrinbo are bound to happen in an Oly year... :drama: :watch:

Top 5 for Schott is completely possible - even without promised favors, smoke-filled :hat1: rooms or :bribe: changing hands. :2faced: :puppet: :EVILLE: :gallopin1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information