#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Raya :grope:
The best thing amongst those posers is cool Bychenko just in the water with a hot chick!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Haven't watched anything yet, can't wait to see both Sima and Anna

Stasia
http://fso.forum.cool/click.php?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuymNx7iIpw

WOW. This was absolutely stunning. Watch this back to back with Pogo and there's a huge difference. Pogo is tight, thinking through everything and not really expressing the music particularly well. It's not terrible by any means, but Konstantinova was on a completely different level. So assured, tons of speed, captures the mood and feeling of the music really well, and just so easy to watch. This might be my favorite ladies performance of the season so far! :encore: (Well tied with Leonova's Finlandia LP :p ).

Tsurkaya also looked really good as well.

I have high hopes for Pogo's Swan Lake, though.

nimi

The best thing amongst those posers is cool Bychenko just in the water with a hot chick!
IMO coolest thing is this GIF of Robin in the original Bolero costume. :biggrinbo
Ah, memories...

(I'm somewhat disappointed Aljona has favored a more muted approach to costuming in her new partnership.)

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Kitty struggled, but remained on her feet and won! :encore:
Not wrecky enough to find inclusion here today :COP:

Kitty is from Russia and therefore her degree of wreckiness seems more severe than it really is. In any other country except Japan she'd probably be one of the top skaters (including the USA as of right now :shuffle:)

But happy for her regardless. Slay kitty!

Ka3sha

Finally I was able to watch all the videos from today:

Schott's SP was gorgeous, but her long is kind of :blah:
Kitty being a Kitty but I agree that it wasn't trainwrecky enough (and I fear that she won't qualify for Nationals with that....)

Loved Konstantinova! So great that I'm not the only one who enjoy her skating. She has something that captivates me, I like watching her. And that SP is a great vehicle for her :encore:
How I missed Pogo :glamor: Not sure if I liked it yet but the program definitely has potential to be great. The skate wasn't great but I expected much worse outing from her
Nice to see Sima landing jumps, but the program itself is kind of empty :(

Ka3sha

Can't believe that our boy Aliev will debut at GP events this Friday!
His SP to Masquerade is gorgeous, his form back in September was also quite good but that injury... don't know what to expect now :fragile:

Ka3sha

Only 113,14 (TES 53,74) for Sakhanovich in the free:fragile:
Most likely she won't qualify for Nationals :gallopin1

dinakt

Pogo is proving with every outing why she is Patron Saint of TTW. A short with great potential, amazing presence but still raw, and then withdrawal.
On a serious note, I worry about her. I am sure last World's drama is very hard to shake off, plus unspecified injuries plus the pressure of Russian Ladies Hunger Games.
Stay strong Pogo, slay!

Vagabond

Kitty struggled, but remained on her feet and won! :encore:
Not wrecky enough to find inclusion here today :COP:
our future two new members ?

Russia is making it hard for its Ladies to make it onto #TTW. They need Senior-level experience in international competition, and there are so many other skaters competing for those berths! And then when they do get to compete, they are deemed "not wrecky enough." :fragile:

Bellanca

According to Tsareva, Anna's back hurts and they decided to WD before the free. Hope that she will be ok by Skate Canada :fragile:
*Sigh* This is not exactly instilling great confidence in team Pogo as they prepare to move forward. :violin: Oh, well, ONWARD!! :kickass:

Only 113,14 (TES 53,74) for Sakhanovich in the free:fragile:
Most likely she won't qualify for Nationals :gallopin1
For a brief shining moment, and then :gallopin1 :wall:

What started out glorious (for these two skaters) has now turned into :yikes: :wideeyes: :drama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information