#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka3sha

I love how the #teamtrainwreck just stood up for Ksusha in the Russian thread.
#violinstrings4ever :encore:
Speaking of Ksusha, I don’t think I’ve posted this before as where was no reason for it , but now I can :D
Few years ago, when I had been living in the US for few months, I met a Math teacher in the local train on my way to the NYC. I don’t remember who started the conversation but when she figured out that I’m from Russia , she started to tell me about her lovely and very talented Russiam student, who was a figure skater and had participated in Vancouver Olympics...
It wasn’t hard to guess who was that girl :)

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH. I like all 3 of Eteri's girls, but I want RadioRose on the Olympic team. And, I'd be happy for Tuk or Pogo (actually beyond thrilled if Pogo could pull it together at RuNats and make the team). I'll even be happy for Sotskova. Too many of them :wuzrobbed

Amantide

For the first time ever, people are wuzrobbing Leonova, not only on FSU, but on youtube. :lol:

I'm one of those. :biggrinbo

Dasa victory +Leonova season best + Tsurkaya + S/K much improved + men’s NHK podium = definitely the peak of my season right here. :40beers:
Going to enjoy this moment, because it’s likely all heartbreak from here on out. :gallopin1

Awwwww a pessimist. :drama::love: My soulmate. :saint::rofl:

text_skate

Vik has left his minion-status and is his own boss now?
:huh:
https://instagram.com/p/BbaIK1wAJhk/

‚The art of victory‘ , how poetic :rofl:
Well, it seems so. His first # is figure skating for children, then gliding, but also video or cloths for figure skating :COP:. All in all a mixed bag. Not sure this is the definition of a coach, though. :gallopin1

I forgot to mention авторская музыка (avtorskaya musika), which probably means Vik will let his pupils skate to his musical oeuvre :D

Last edited:

Areski

I predict that 13 splats in Pyeong Chang final flight Men LP. What are your bets? The one with the biggest amount of them is going to win I suspect :) :yikes::gallopin1

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Guess no, but we probably can find another FSU-er, who can make a video of @alchemy void 's reaction :biggrinbo
I expcet vice to act in a variation of this (perkova slayed SP bitchezz), this (she slayed the free even too), this (Pogo stays on her feet) , this (meet and greet with Tsareva), this (spotting Vik), this (seeing himself on the screen in the arena) and this (in the unlikely event of a fall of one of his favourites)! :40beers:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Can someone pay the cameraguy only to spot on you?
We need close-ups of vice when Perkova and Pogo are on the ice :D
Not to forget: his secret crazy cheering for da Ross :encore:

I’m not going to Skate America. :drama: I didn’t realize until a month ago,it’s during a national holiday weekend. I am trying to attend some competition this year, though....stay tuned...

Can someone pay the cameraguy only to spot on you?

If it means that much to you guys, I’ll turn on my webcam next week during the ladies short? :eek: :yikes: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information