#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Dance:

V/M - So good; I love the concept of the program, I love the silent end. It's the last 30minutes of the movie captured in 4minutes. So good. And I just ignore the chubby look on Moir. They need to win OGM, they have to!
H/D - Somewhere @levineismine is doing a chicken dance :encore::40beers:
C/L - Oh boy, in real life I am not such sentimental fool as I might seem in here, but if they skate this FD in Milano to close the final chapter, I will be so much like this! #missionbronze (I know I have Bob for #missionbronze too, but I have Aliona and Susie both for #missiongold so what?) And I am very pleased, that no one has to die in their final FD in the end!
S/K - MESS, MEEPOTS
Danes - hell yeah, finally the scores they deserve :respec:
UKR - his make up, so WTF
FRA - he is so Dieck 2.0, why is @Loves_Shizuka not already hunting him down???
JAP#1 - Thanks for the 'Merry Christmas, Mr Lawrence' - Miki reminder. Best program ever by her! :swoon:
JAP#2 - Awesome program by Streisand music I never heard of. Best program by Babs this season for her worst team? :rofl:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Dasa won Ice Challenge :encore:
Missed the worlds TES by .44 :wuzrobbed:drama:
Freed with 3 triples in total :shuffle: got totally destroyed by da Klotz :violin:

:encore:

That was a good long for Dasa, although she seemed really really slow by the end.

3 triples for Freed is totally a season’s best, although I think she’s been beaten by like 4 different Austrian girls this season. :drama:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Can anyone explain to me how Kostner got third in the free skate? How on earth was what she did better than what Leonova did? This IS a sport and she didn't have a single 3/3 combo.

For the first time ever, people are wuzrobbing Leonova, not only on FSU, but on youtube. :lol:

Dasa victory +Leonova season best + Tsurkaya + S/K much improved + men’s NHK podium = definitely the peak of my season right here. :40beers:

Going to enjoy this moment, because it’s likely all heartbreak from here on out. :gallopin1

S

SmallFairy

Great weekend indeed, you all summed it up perfectly! ( I'm one who left Dasa a good luck-message, not ashamed!)
One more highlight was mentioning of Silvio Smalun during men's fs:D and mentioning of Klimkin later, in "when was the last time two different Russian men won a GP". Makes me stronger for the heartbreak that's to come:gallopin1

Areski

:eek: And complete with the hair, I thought Dmitri Dmitrenko was back. No wait, he was way cooler. Czech misery. The music of that LP shouldn't have lived to see the world either. :yikes:

During Brezina's LP I started singing along the alternative lyrics:

Maybe I am human after all
I like to pop & I like to fall

Though ''Don't put on your blame on me'' also felt very fitting and his skating exemplified it well.

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
That radmint peep, down in the comment, needs to chill out and probably get laid. WTH! :rolleyes::p:lol:

radmint would NOT like the :gallopin1 thread.... :yikes:

During Brezina's LP I started singing along the alternative lyrics:

Maybe I am human after all
I like to pop & I like to fall

Though ''Don't put on your blame on me'' also felt very fitting and his skating exemplified it well.

:rofl:

I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!! Everyone is being so harsh to Brezina lately. He even #splatordied at NHK!

Well, he did skate it well twice this season. So there's that. He could still medal at Europeans. Which is a sad statement for the state of European men. :lol:

#threadofdelusions

Thank you for your continued support. :encore:

Ka3sha

Question of the day (at @Ka3sha ): When will legendary TM2 finally join the Russian Cup series this season? :watch:
There's only one RC event left (in Moscow) and I doubt that we will see her there.
Actually, I doubt that we will see her this season or next season or .. :shuffle:

Areski

radmint would NOT like the :gallopin1 thread.... :yikes:

:rofl:

I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!! Everyone is being so harsh to Brezina lately. He even #splatordied at NHK!

Thank you for your continued support. :encore:

I enjoyed it too, I guess my masochistic penchant is getting stronger and stronger His music also was consistent with my own tendency. :) The more lapses he had the more I was drawn to his skating :slinkaway:gallopin1 I think his choreography was nice too. I disapprove his haircut though :scream: The literal meaning of the song though also provides excuse for that nevertheless.

'Cause I'm only human after all
You're only human after all (I like to pop than I like to fall ... ) - backing vocals
Don't put the blame on me
Don't put your blame on me

'Cause I'm only human after all
You're only human after all (I like to pop than I like to fall ... ) - backing vocals
Don't put the blame on me
Don't put your blame on me

(...)

Last edited:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
I must admit I think Bychenko is quite cute and even handsome and think the Schmerkin comparisons are selling him and his cute birdy tattoos short :drama: #slaybych

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information