#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
:p I'm naturally this crazy. I don't need any medication altering to pull this off.

And yet you support a La La Land program? :huh: You have no problem with all of the other crazies singing. Adam is doing it as a FU to people, duh. :D

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
If the skating isn't good enough you have to find other ways to 'impress'...

I can see nothing brave in being a hilarious (male) diva on ice. Sorry.

I don't mind male divas or drama, but I find the concept of skating to yourself singing a bit...conceited? Self-involved?

However I am looking forward to it because I think it will be a big trainwreck (but not worthy of the actual emoticon! :gallopin1 )

SamuraiK

He's brave sure as in youve got to have balls to choose that as your olympic program but the concept is too ridiculous to have any admirable values. That plus I never thought I would read Rippon and pretty in the same sentence.

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
I'm not attracted to Adam (not my type, I like taller men who are stronger than me), as a potential friend I am though he's a funny guy, I just admire him because I don't think anybody else in skating would have the guts to do that. In an Olympic season. I mean..good lord. Now that the shock and :lol: :cheer: has worn off, I agree that it has epic train wreck potential, it reeks of narcissism, but I like to think that maybe he's smarter than that and it'll actually be kind of fun? Eh at least it's not Les Mis or another warhorse.

ice crystal

I'm not attracted to Adam (not my type, I like taller men who are stronger than me), as a potential friend I am though he's a funny guy, I just admire him because I don't think anybody else in skating would have the guts to do that. In an Olympic season. I mean..good lord. Now that the shock and :lol: :cheer: has worn off, I agree that it has epic train wreck potential, it reeks of narcissism, but I like to think that maybe he's smarter than that and it'll actually be kind of fun? Eh at least it's not Les Mis or another warhorse.
Of course in an olympic year... calming to hear one's own voice in this particularly stressful situation. :D

J

Jeschke

Featured interview with Vanessa James/Morgan Ciprès at the ISU webseite:
http://www.isu.org/en/single-and-pa...red-interview-vanessa-james-morgan-cipres-fra

'Q: What are your goals for the Olympic season?
M: The goals are the Olympics. Maybe win, maybe touch the medal, we will see.'
--> This :respec:

'Q: What are your plans after the Olympic season?
V: We’ll how next year goes, then definitely we probably do one more year. Morgan is younger than me, so he could continue.
M: Yes, but …maybe I’m younger, but to restart with a new partner it going to take too much time maybe. In France there are no girls, so someone needs to chance nationality if I choose another partner after Vanessa. It’s now not the time to think about this.'
--> Listen Mari, listen! :watch:

Vagabond

'Q: What are your plans after the Olympic season?
V: We’ll how next year goes, then definitely we probably do one more year. Morgan is younger than me, so he could continue.
M: Yes, but …maybe I’m younger, but to restart with a new partner it going to take too much time maybe. In France there are no girls, so someone needs to chance nationality if I choose another partner after Vanessa. It’s now not the time to think about this.'
--> Listen Mari, listen! :watch:

If Didier Gailhaguet lurks in the #TTW threads, he must have just screamed in despair.

:EVILLE:

nimi

Eh at least it's not Les Mis or another warhorse.
Oh my god, I absolutely HATE that effing "bring him HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME" song and especially those vocals. A couple seasons ago when Grant was using it I was hoping that nobody would never ever pick that piece again, but... Here we are. I'm ready to hit "mute" real quick whenever it's time for Dice M or Max to skate their SP.

So yeah, Adam has his work cut out if he wants to make me hate his Rihanna cover more than I hate "bring him hooooooome" or "papa can you hear meeeee" :scream:

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
Welcome @nimi that was quite the entrance. :D:gallopin1 I have a similar reaction to many things, but also that song. Maybe it'll sound better to me once I hear a couple of La La Lands and a La La Adam. :rockstar:and with something to wash it down:summer:

J

Jeschke

Ah please, Grant's LesMis was my fav moment at worlds back then.:drama:
The arena was going mental!
Could have been due to the music though, who knows?!
#teamgrantoline all the way!

Either way, welcome to our mess club @nimi

Last edited by a moderator:

SamuraiK

I like team grantonline also but for striclty off-ice reasons. They seem so paasionate about their love for skating and are soo cute together plust he had me fooled for so many years. When I found out they were a couple I threw my gaydar out of the window.

But when they take the ice .. blahh. She's still a zzzlow mess and he's too much drama with ugly music choices.

That said.. after seeing Polina isnt in good condition I think Zhang deserves the Skate America TBA. that 5th place at last nationals should count for something.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Can we get Kitty back on the team please? Girl is so gorgeous :glamor: https://instagram.com/p/BW5fVnbgC2k/ praying we get to see her compete somewhere this season...

Can she go represent Azerbaijan or something?

I'm sorry, pinky166, but the answer is no. Alisa Fedichkina has never competed internationally as a Senior and, hence, has never been on the Team. She might have been on the Waiting List, back when we had one, but she we can't get her "back" on the Team because she has never been on the Team.

Now, if she does go on to skate for Azerbaijan, or even Russia, in Senior-level competition, her nomination can be considered. :COP:

Nice try. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information