#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

What's the quota of admision for HoF. Shouldnt it be really restricted like the real Hall of Fames with only 2-3 additions every year?

Or is it going to be another softiebosses showing where even 3rd-4th tier skaters get something!:p

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
What's the quota of admision for HoF. Shouldnt it be really restricted like the real Hall of Fames with only 2-3 additions every year?

Or is it going to be another softiebosses showing where even 3rd-4th tier skaters get something!:p

Read my novel above! :drama:

Only 9 or 10 will make the cut for the poll, then the top 3 finishers make the HOF. #WeAreElite

SamuraiK

Read my novel above! :drama:

Only 9 or 10 will make the cut for the poll, then the top 3 finishers make the HOF. #WeAreElite

Thank you, finally some real Eliteness from the bosses:respec::encore:

I was fearing that at this pace we were going to admit the likes of Biryukova/Korobeynikova/Shelepen by 2018.

J

Jeschke

Adoniev, with his woman, drinking champagne, speaking English on live Instagram! :40beers:

talking about how much he loves his girlfriend! :cheer:

Then the feed crashes, I was the only one watching and they started talking a lot, I got scared and quickly closed the app. :rofl:
you forget to mention that his shirt is ehm, almost, non-existent.
meanwhile they sing on russian together. I have to go off :scream:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
No Hecken on shortlist, breathe normally!

Speaking of my favorite German ladies, I found this rare gem yesterday. You're probably the only one here who will fully appreciate it. Funny story, I actually remember watching competition as a kid when it was broadcast back in 1997. I was like, who the hell is this woman? Give me Caryn Kadavy skating to Celine Dion plz. :rofl: But for whatever reason, this program has always stuck with me through the years (well actually just the reveal of the fangs at the end, which Marina herself even seemed kinda embarrassed about). :lol: So yeah, after seeing it again for the first time in 20 years, go Marina! Perhaps a HOF nomination is in order?

I really love the S&M hood look she has going on the first minute, too. :eek: Here's her tech program, the music is crazy retro perk, I want Leonova to skate to this shit! :respec:

Last edited:

SamuraiK

he was, skating wise ;)
but queen remains queen! :glamor:

That title for her still puzzles me. Among the russian female dance field where being an over the top/fierce dramatic diva, hotter than hell sex goddess, and having huge ice presence with larger than life attitude are mandatory requisites Monko always striked me as a lovely girl but hopelessly vanilla:blah:. Only second to Rubleva in terms of blandness.:shuffle:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
That title for her still puzzles me. Among the russian female dance field where being an over the top/fierce dramatic diva, hotter than hell sex goddess, and having huge ice presence with larger than life attitude are mandatory requisites Monko always striked me as a lovely girl but hopelessly vanilla:blah:. Only second to Rubleva in terms of blandness.:shuffle:

I totally agree. At least Rubleva nipple slipped at Euros! :respec:

ETA: 2.4 million views. :rofl:

J

Jeschke

That is a good question! To be honest I cannot recall totally!

But I think the more fierce the 'Monko is :blah:' comments became, the more my love grew and my support of!

Let's face it, her reign did not last that long and even I would vlt dare to submit her kn HoF nominations list! Still my queen though! :glamor:

SamuraiK

That is a good question! To be honest I cannot recall totally!

But I think the more fierce the 'Monko is :blah:' comments became, the more my love grew and my support of!

Let's face it, her reign did not last that long and even I would vlt dare to submit her kn HoF nominations list! Still my queen though! :glamor:

That's ok. Aprecciation of the underdogs is always valid. I do like Monko (her Frida and 2015 programs are great) and wish she had enjoyed more success than what she did, but a queen/diva she is not.

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
He's like 17, a lil' chicken with muscles. :blah: :scream: ask me in 12 years when he grows up.

What about Laurent Tobel? When I think of men's skater train wreck HOF material :gallopin1he always pops into mind! :rockstar: He was so entertaining and yet so awful, but also lovely and fun :inavoid:and at least 7 feet tall!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
He's like 17, a lil' chicken with muscles. :blah: :scream: ask me in 12 years when he grows up.

What about Laurent Tobel? When I think of men's skater train wreck HOF material :gallopin1he always pops into mind! :rockstar:

1. He's 19! :mitchell:

2. He isn't my type, but those ridiculous abs deserve some appreciation.

3. Laurent Tobel is interesting, funny as hell, but he never broke my heart? :cheer:

His text and the hashtags :(

An you have just eyes for his abs! Shame on you! :p

4. I noticed the text, but in my experience, if you're posting shirtless abs/pouty face pics, the heartbreak is minimal. :EVILLE:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information