#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

🆘️ boss arrived with a train. His plans seems bigger than expected. Forget the Van, a Train it is 🚞
:blah:

Da bossman walked down the main street, pretending to have his hands on a steering wheel and looking around for competitors from the Men's Event. All the people standing by, and those at the windows, cried out, “Oh! How beautiful is da bossman's van! What a magnificent van, and so much room for others!” No one would admit that this much admired van could not be seen because, in doing so, he would have been saying he was either a simpleton or unfit for his job.

“But da bossman has no van!” said a little child. “Listen to the voice of the child!” exclaimed his father. What the child had said was whispered from one to another. “But he is walking down the street!” at last cried out all the people. Da bossman was upset, for he knew that the people were right. However, he thought the charade must go on now! Da bossman took greater pains than ever to appear to be driving a van, although, in reality, there was no van to drive, and da bossman walked on in silence.

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

Today has been a long day in Oberstdorf, and it’s not over by a mile yet. Here’s a report on what Boss and others have been up to so far.

Kateri

void beast
Today has been a long day in Oberstdorf, and it’s not over by a mile yet. Here’s a report on what Boss and others have been up to so far.

Amazing! This is art. Definitely. When people talk about "Art!", this is the art they are talking about! :love:

alexikeguchi

So unfortunate... Weinzierl splatted on her triple loop right to the lyrics "until we go down." :wall:

Who is the commentator? I feel for him having to say something positive through like four hours of mediocrity (or tragedy).

ETA but Sofia Frank is an unexpected (at least to me) bright spot. Successful triples and lots of disco flair to Donna Summer! And commentator thanks her for that effort lol!

Last edited:

Vagabond

Last edited:

RoseRed

I've got Roman, Vladimir and Mark among the fleeing men. Who's the 4th one?

J

Jeschke

Schott warming up at practice rink (not on ice)!
The drama!
I can’t skip competition but I need to know her programs.
And if there‘s a lutz!
The drama! :drama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information