#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

Thanks @angi I’m glad it wasn’t worse, but of course, it could’ve been handled better. So tough for both of them:(
Twitter I stay away from. And everywhere else the crazy gossip people go…

SamuraiK

That was very typical jerk of him. I wont sugar coat it. So I can see why some wouldnt want him as a new partner but in the end is Nguyen's choice.

Havent catched up much But I looved Hubbell&Donohue FD. Not much out of their confort zone but well choreographed and amazing lifts wich were their weak point. They did their homework for oly season.

S

SmallFairy

That was….awkward.

Sick parrots meets The Dancing Popsicles.

And it was so slow!

They want to glam up and choose one of the least glam Elton John songs? Did they even listen to the lyrics?

And Daddy dances better!!!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

Ka3sha

Speaking of all ice dance programs this season, my top-3 goes to:

1. Green/Parsons FD
2. Hubbell/Donohue FD
3. Muramoto/Takahashi RD

And honorable mention to Hurtado/Khaliavin RD, but from the Moscow Open Championship not Lombardia. I will wait for a bit to make my final verdict with this one.

(ohhh, that was supposed to be posted in the ice dance thread 🤦‍♀️)

SamuraiK

Soo Galustyan out of NT and bye bye Olympics, was that already lamented here or has she fallen so much under the train that nobody cares by now, Karenina style?

SamuraiK

A whole bunch of Russians are skating in the Budapest Open including Samarin and he's somehow convinced Georgia to send his sweetie. Sorry, Boss.

Urushadze or Gubanova?? I need an update on the birds mating charts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information