#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

At least Dasa is off to NHT. Hopefully Boss too. (If no van, just hijack her car. Litvintsev will fit fine in there.)

S

SmallFairy

Aaa shame! Too many bunnies!
Otoh I take it back. One can never have too many bunnies!!!

S

SmallFairy

I think Tursy might have retired. No surprise I guess, and no official statement, but the newest story from the Skating Doodles on IG:

Of course, we must pay tribute to Tursy here, who’s mother generated an award all set to break out our emotions, whatever they might be.

She also went out with a blast, as her World silver was her last big competition, right? And it was so in-your-face she became the first senior lady to really land a quad, before all Eteri babies. Go Kazakhstan! (Yes, she was with Eteri then, but not part of the hype). It was also good to see her finally get a medal, after being around for so long.

And she can play the violin. I’m envious.

Bye Tursy! ❤️ (And Mama) (And Mama and Orser “interaction”🙈).
I’ll for sure miss you. You had some trainwrecky moments, especially when you insisted on doing all jumps Rippon, falling through the whole program, and Orser looked like he’d rather do root canal work.

:gallopin1🇰🇿

Last edited by a moderator:

SamuraiK

I think Tursy might have retired. No surprise I guess, and no official statement, but the newest story from the Skating Doodles on IG:

Of course, we must pay tribute to Tursy here, who’s mother generated an award all set to break out our emotions, whatever they might be.

She also went out with a blast, as her World silver was her last big competition, right? And it was so in-your-face she became the first senior lady to really land a quad, before all Eteri babies. Go Kazakhstan! (Yes, she was with Eteri then, but not part of the hype). It was also good to see her finally get a medal, after being around for so long.

And she can play the violin. I’m envious.

Bye Tursy! ❤️ (And Mama) (And Mama and Orser “interaction”🙈).
I’ll for sure miss you. You had some trainwrecky moments, especially when you insisted on doing all jumps Rippon, falling through the whole program, and Orser looked like he’d rather do root canal work.

:gallopin1🇰🇿
Tursy is a bittersweet story, she managed her world medal, continued Denis legacy but also a victim of the quad life on frail bodies that costed her everything afterwards.

Hope her and mama make a joint social meddia account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information