#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

All this skating talk and no words about hotness of Naumov.
When neither @SmallFairy , @alchemy void nor myself are watching, that thread is going rapidly downhill :rofl:
Do you expect me to have recovered from last week already???

Tell me how I can watch my man? Those competitions overseas makes me seasick with the time difference. Is there videos? :D

S

SmallFairy

I've put every minute of NHT into my calender! Cleared all appointements for the men. Are you all ready with your first aid afterwards? 🚑

S

SmallFairy

@Jeschke A EST Selevko appeared at JGP just now. Is it the little brother, or is it a third one?

I missed most of the men at JGP today as I was out buying a bucket of candy for the horse:D

S

SmallFairy

Abt music 2000 SP suddenly appeared in the JGP! It's been absent for 21 years, so about time. The guy was no Abt though....

SamuraiK

LOL, ladiezzz at NHT no way Im watching all that. If it were a battle to qualify for Russian nationals yes but obscure girls with US novice level no way.

Im biting my nails for men and dance though.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
LOL I mean girls from around the corners of the world (and AZE) with novice level by US system.
ITA. In the past, I used to check the bios of all Women’s competitors at Four Cs. One year, 60% were born in the USA...California alone boasted the champs of eight countries, LOL.

J

Jeschke

Where can Viking watch this???😱
Thanks to @Braulio the upload king! :respec:

@SmallFairy love your impatiene, after not getting links within 30minutes :D

Last edited by a moderator:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I'm surprised Wolfboy hasn't withdrawn. He had to be in a world of pain last night.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
That reminds me, I wonder if poor Gumennik has recovered yet. Those were some horrendous falls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information