#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

Thanks to @Braulio the upload king! :respec:

@SmallFairy love your impatiene, after not getting links within 30minutes :D
MESS from Posterboy!

Camden so pretty, but that program is zzzzz. And he’s not upping his technical game, so I say he’s toast. Sorry, Eyebrow Clinic

Naumov:smokin::smokin::smokin:

SamuraiK

Thanks to @Braulio the upload king! :respec:

@SmallFairy love your impatiene, after not getting links within 30minutes :D
FormerBelami - LOL at grandpa leading with a 3-2 combo.
Naumov -Are these Hozier-like generic programs the new Michael Bubble for uninspired guys?
EyeBrow - #NomoreMoulingRouge , this was ZZZ
LazyWolf - Even more ZZZZ is been a whole cycle after PY and he still arrives at each comp like he hardly does any training/runthroughs. Is no longer fun.

Vagabond

Haček guy: Another European Bronze Medal, please. That's not too much to ask, is it?
Looks like his dad #1: Marin Honda eventually did board that train, and so can you.
Finnish-Thai guy: If you spent slightly less time on grooming, you could ask your girlfriend to select music for you.
Looks like his dad #2: I don't expect you to speak only Hebrew in the Kiss and Cry, but could you at least say, "Shalom, Yisrael" instead of "Israel, hi"? Oh, and you need a new haircut. Ask Finnish-Thai guy for advice about that.

SamuraiK

watching other guys (gracias Braulio!):

Sjoberg - A cute "everything but jumps" kind of guy. Too bad this isnt the 00s anymore.
Carrillo - Damn, I take back my laughing at him beating the US version of the stamina boys.
Caluza - He really let himself go, amazed he still lands stuff.
Ma - WTF is that on his head? Well done but Im afraid is too late to try classical style.

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
FormerBelami - LOL at grandpa leading with a 3-2 combo.
Naumov -Are these Hozier-like generic programs the new Michael Bubble for uninspired guys?
EyeBrow - #NomoreMoulingRouge , this was ZZZ
LazyWolf - Even more ZZZZ is been a whole cycle after PY and he still arrives at each comp like he hardly does any training/runthroughs. Is no longer fun.

Former Belami

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good one!!!!!!!!!!!

Dobre

Karen reminds me more of Denis Ten every day. Here, I have known since day one never to count on her to put together a clean program--just to appreciate the great skates when they come & that another one will come along eventually. Yet, I find myself wanting her to have a great skate at the very start of the season in a field like the Autumn Classic. I know better & want it anyway.

Last edited:

SamuraiK

Oh, my. The RD at the Autumn Classic reminded me of why dance is my least favorite event and the one to skip in the middle of the night. :yawn: And, people argue over this. Boggles my mind.
Dance is my fave discipline but damn I agree 100% with how dreadful the RD at Autumn Classic was.. almost all teams chosing the most outdated and bland music possible. All very canadian. Add it that the energy is still not there with early season and it was a sore to watch. Green/Parsons felt the freshest and that's saying something.

S

SmallFairy

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

What’s this crap some person in the US dance thread is writing about Smirnov, treating Nastya bad when she was injured and then sick. Never heard of it. (This was my first ever reading in the US dance thread. Probably my last.) @Ka3sha some Russian gossip? Or did I miss something completely?

angi

According to this interview with her he basically broke up their ten years partnership by text:

Reading what YNW did to her health is terrifying and I can understand why the uncertainty was too much for him to handle, but after ten years of partnership and knowing how bad her health is, he should have handled the split in a more respectful way. It sounds like she's not mad at him anymore though they stopped talking according to the article.

Kateri

void beast
According to this interview with her he basically broke up their ten years partnership by text:

Reading what YNW did to her health is terrifying and I can understand why the uncertainty was too much for him to handle, but after ten years of partnership and knowing how bad her health is, he should have handled the split in a more respectful way. It sounds like she's not mad at him anymore though they stopped talking according to the article.
Thanks! It's all been so rough for her, it's heartbreaking.

Still, if he's only guilty of a bit of emotional cowardice in what must have been an awful situation for him too, that's a lot better that it could have been, given the vague accusations!

Vagabond

🤔 But did she give him the finger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information