#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka3sha

That decision is really :huh: to me.
I know they want 3 spots back, but then it would have been way more logical to go with Bradie and Mariah given last two seasons and their international results.
OR just stick with Nationals result and send Bradie and Amber.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
That decision is really :huh: to me.
I know they want 3 spots back, but then it would have been way more logical to go with Bradie and Mariah given last two seasons and their international results.
OR just stick with Nationals result and send Bradie and Amber.

All of this. And I love Karen's basics, the LP is lovely, but I doubt some of those jumps stand up to an international panel at Worlds.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Sorry @AngieNikodinovLove you're 1 for 2. Chen got the world nod over Glenn.

Are u F’ing kidding me?????????

I did not think they would name the world team Until after all disciplines were done. Is this correct? What’s the incentive for going to nationals anymore. That is so hard to digest

Amber clearly had Zero URs. Do they really think the international panel is not going to give Karen an early basket of Easter carrots?

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

I had been thinking that they would probably just send Bradie and Mariah anyways since they probably have high faith in both and if not for sure than Amber.

I feel like spending all next week crank calling USFSA from bed

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

Double strike for ANL :respec: A shame you could not celebrate condingly.

I’m just learning of all of my strikes at this moment. I don’t understand the sense in the amber and Karen slot. It’s not like Karen has any clout on the world stage anymore. And give Amber the chance to unleash her three axel.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

Tara Lipinski just said on the men’s program right now she believes Amber should be sent

Johnny agrees. Tara says why bother trying these three axles if they’re not gonna have faith in her. Johnny agreed again

Wow Tara and Johnny definitely sticking up for Amber.

USFSA Definitely has wet panties for Karen, I think in 2018 Ashley Wagner should’ve been given the berth for the Olympic team. Karen even complained that she was missing home on day three in Korea. Well step aside let others go then.

End. Of. Rant. For. Now.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Did I not say Camden would be in the middle between Naumov and Kras? :lol:

Nathan is a master class.

Zhou was great

I just can't with Brown even though I recognize his skills. :shuffle:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Well, I wouldn't have an issue with Brown going to the Olympics again, but would prefer one of Naumov, Pulkinen or Hiwatashi personally. But, I'm pretty sure it will be Brown.

mjb52

I think he is just fundamentally too happy for me lol. A very nice kid, but not my thing.

mjb52

Considering Katasalapov is my fav, there is just not enough angst, drama or splat performances for me.

Yes I was thinking along those lines as well ;) I appreciate Zhulin's strategy and how it's worked so far and I've liked S/K's program in this quad a lot but I also hope they unleash Nikita next season - it's an Olympic year, time to really go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information