#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjb52

Watch out for waking up in a bathtub full of ice in a town in the middle of nowhere though. That will mean your delusion has been removed in a highly questionable operation. There's a lot of demand for #ttw delusion on the black market from what I've heard.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I can't believe that the first time I am actually really :angryfire at the scores this season (besides Russian ladies scoring but this is a constant) is US Ice Dance event:rofl:

Oh mannnnnnnnnnn

After having tickets to that gun show they could give Zachary Donahue and whoever he skates with 125 points. All I saw during the performance with Zachary Donahue. No one else mattered in that moment.

That boy can be a professional stripper when he retires. Oh my gosh I’m gonna have that on a loop all night tonight

S

SmallFairy

@SmallFairy there is a cutout of a big bunny holding a Mariah Bell sign in the audience. Look for it when Audrey Shin skates.
Omg I can’t wait to see it! 😍(Can’t say that about Mariah’s but program. It must go. Now!! It should never resurfaced to earth).

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Omg I can’t wait to see it! 😍(Can’t say that about Mariah’s but program. It must go. Now!! It should never resurfaced to earth).
Sadly, it didn't bring her the luck she needed. :wuzrobbed The only good thing about the way the comp is organized is she doesn't have to face Raf for a while. I suspect he will already have left the arena for the bar by the time she changes clothes.

Dobre

Oy. Well, you Amber Glenn fans, enjoy the moment. I'm having Czisny vibes 2009 regarding the idea of putting her on the team for the first time at a pre-Olympic Worlds. But ultimately we survived that so I guess we will survive this too if Amber is selected and pops every jump via nerves.

Meanwhile, is Mariah on the train yet? I forget.

S

SmallFairy

Seriously!?! 😍

One of my favorite movies of all time! And I am Minnesotan so it is even more beloved. When I am particularly upset or drinking a little bit, my accent tends to approach Kirstie Allie levels. :rofl:
Let’s get married!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Oy. Well, you Amber Glenn fans, enjoy the moment. I'm having Czisny vibes 2009 regarding the idea of putting her on the team for the first time at a pre-Olympic Worlds. But ultimately we survived that so I guess we will survive this too if Amber is selected and pops every jump via nerves.

Meanwhile, is Mariah on the train yet? I forget.
No, but now is a good time to nominate her! #bunnygirl needs a prize!

Dobre

I suspect he will already have left the arena for the bar by the time she changes clothes.
Na. He 1. knows Mariah and 2. has Nathan up tomorrow. Men's practice bright & early.
No, but now is a good time to nominate her! #bunnygirl needs a prize!
And very worthy of the train, IMO. (Many examples over an extended career. One being the Nationals prior to the last Olympics when she skated well and then splatted on the last jump. You could practically hear every judge in the arena thinking, Sasha).

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Na. He 1. knows Mariah and 2. has Nathan up tomorrow. Men's practice bright & early.

And very worthy of the train, IMO. (Many examples over an extended career. One being the Nationals prior to the last Olympics when she skated well and then splatted on the last jump. You could practically hear every judge in the arena thinking, Sasha).
And the whole Eunsoo thing certainly qualifies as bizarre incidents. How many skaters have an entire different Federation wanting your head on a platter?

Vagabond

It's a good thing that Marin Honda has :gallopin1 -POTS locked up. Otherwise, Hanna Harrell would be giving Marco Klepoch and Valentin Eisenbauer a run for their money. :yikes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information