#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Stasia came back with a decent 5th place finish 💪
Good 1st outing.
I was not convinced by the FS, but nice to see a little spark back in her! PCS were not bad considering all.

Tarasova clearly has a big soft spot for her from what I understood.

J

Jeschke

Comback#2
Polina/Briukhanov FS

He already wins best costume of the season :love:

Hanna

Skating junkie
For all who missed it: (@alchemy void @Hanna ,...)
Lil' Rose's farewell performance :wuzrobbed
The final steps are just everything!
To me she's still the most charismatic and soulful performer of all the Russian ladies. ❤

S

SmallFairy

I've only watched ladies from Russian Cup.

Loved Rechnio-girl Vita Kareva:glamor:
With Larkyn gone, I need a style icon who can do triple toes and triple salchows.

After watching top three girls I need some anti-stress treatment. All these moves that makes no sense. Too jammed programs, that still contains nothing. Why bother making "choreo" if you don't care. Those "programs" are not why I'm watching skating 🆘
Frolova and Stasia for the world!!! Poster girl is back!
I'm torn. I want the TBA spot at CoR for Stasia, but I also want it for Frolova, because then Davydov might bother to show up coaching and I can watch her lovely FS againg. But, Talalaikina also was really cool, she bothered to skate a real program too. She reminds me a little of Joshi, maybe because of the theme of the FS, and because she's quite tall.

RoseRed

I've only watched ladies from Russian Cup.

With Larkyn gone, I need a style icon who can do triple toes and triple salchows.

After watching top three girls I need some anti-stress treatment. All these moves that makes no sense. Too jammed programs, that still contains nothing. Why bother making "choreo" if you don't care. Those "programs" are not why I'm watching skating 🆘
I'm torn. I want the TBA spot at CoR for Stasia, but I also want it for Frolova, because then Davydov might bother to show up coaching and I can watch her lovely FS againg. But, Talalaikina also was really cool, she bothered to skate a real program too. She reminds me a little of Joshi, maybe because of the theme of the FS, and because she's quite tall.
Frolova isn't senior eligible until next year.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

It's official, @SmallFairy has the best taste in ladies skating in here. 😍

Vagabond

S

SmallFairy

Davydov chose to be with his younger skaters at Russian Cup.

J

Jeschke

Nugu slayed Ryabova 💥
Special #ttw PBP:
Nugu (in Miki 2011 memorial dress :love: )
3lz<
3lo3lo 💪
2a
fist to end 💪

I love Nugu to classics (my mind is fooling me and I can't name the music). It's just an awesome combo.
Who cares about the < calls, give her all the scores and the Rostelecom tba! Now!

Rukavicin (+mask) and Glinka with her.

66.61pts

Gubanova no-show.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Can someone again help me, with protocols :shuffle:
difference between < , << and q.
< and << I know of course, but how much under is q?

Amy L

Super cute reaction from Kaganovskaya/Angelopol today when they found out they won the FD. We got squeals and copious amounts of kissing and crying. If this was Khuda she would have demolished the sofa as well but it was adorable nonetheless.

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Super cute reaction from Kaganovskaya/Angelopol today when they found out they won the FD. We got squeals and copious amounts of kissing and crying. If this was Khuda she would have demolished the sofa as well but it was adorable nonetheless.

Happy tears >>>>sad tears.

J

Jeschke

So, final tba spot at GP 🇯🇵 comes down to another boss vs vice :watch:

Nagai vs Hongo
Both presumably in their final season (Nagai confirmed). Both deserve for totally different reasons.
There is no winner in here :drama:

J

Jeschke

Thanks for mentioning; I would have missed that.
Tursy-POTS #1 it is for this season.
I had a soft spot for Angelopol already last season; he moves so nicely on the ice, subtle presentation, I really like.

The FD is really good. I like the choreo.
Especially the drama slides to end is like a begging fight about new membership for #ttw between vice and me with one coming out as a winner in MEEPOTS.

J

Jeschke

Nugu updates:
Already wins best comstume of the season :love:
Nugu
stunning white dress :love:

'Dusk till Dawn' (Zayn&Sia)
3lz< stepout
3f<
2a1eu3s
lyrics
3lz< heavy stepout
2a3t 💪
2lo
3s2t2
she is pissed in the end.

Her axel combos are badass 💪

The look is everything :love:
I love the song. Not sure if it works for her. I need her pure classic.

1st
#slayedryabova

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information