#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laney

😌

I can't wait to see how all that off-season training he must have been doing since March has paid off! ;)
Oh come on! He had least ONE Instastory where he splated ON THE ICE!!! So he didn't only enjoyed sunsets, BBQs, cars and his friends. He was also busy to create a horrible song :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So he may wrote his own LP music! So much engagement isn't shown by the other members... GO Posterboy!!!!!!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Per Jackie Wong:
"A bit of Marin Honda magic - as I understand, she mistakenly submitted her exhibition music for her FS, and somehow improvised and created an entire competition FS with all 12 elements in it on the spot"

This was made out of the essence of :gallopin1

Absolute legend! 😍

The dress is one of my favorites ever. I want her to keep this as her actual LP.

Vagabond

I do like the idea of having a competition where the skaters are required to improvise so that the Free Skate is truly a Free Skate. It wouldn't be possible to replicate what Honda did, but the organizers could make good use of particularly familiar music like the Carmen Suites and Swan Lake.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I do like the idea of having a competition where the skaters are required to improvise so that the Free Skate is truly a Free Skate. It wouldn't be possible to replicate what Honda did, but the organizers could make good use of particularly familiar music like the Carmen Suites and Swan Lake.

Back in the day, Improv Ice was a pro-am competition that essentially did that.

Stay tuned if you want to see Todd Eldredge skate to "Who Let The Dogs Out?" :scream:

J

Jeschke

For all who missed it: (@alchemy void @Hanna ,...)
Lil' Rose's farewell performance :wuzrobbed
The final steps are just everything!

mjb52

Don't forget Muse!!! Exogenesis Part III!!!

Ka3sha

Poster-Girl's SP from yesterday

J

Jeschke

Stasia came back with a decent 5th place finish 💪
Good 1st outing.
I was not convinced by the FS, but nice to see a little spark back in her! PCS were not bad considering all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information