#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_parks

πŸ‡·πŸ‡Ί Nationals Pairs FS

Boikova/Kozlovskii. I can't ignore the fact that the winning team had the worst program of all 12 teams (n)
Tarasova/Morozov. Different league than the rest to me. Old slutty costumes and old ending back! :mitchell:
Pavliuchenko/Khodykin. Literally on the skin of her teeth πŸ’ͺ My guilty pleasure team :love:
Mishina/Galliamov. Great rebounce. Just not my cup of tea.
Panfilova/Rylov. His edgework in the lift, insane! They will win worlds someday with intentional doubles. I love them to death!
Kostiukovich/Ialin. Good lord, they really needed this! @rfisher :cheer: Awesome speed through the entire program! Welcome back!
Efimova/Korovin. There will come a day :drama:
Sobinina/Volodin. Forgettable but one of the best lift entrances I have ever seen :respec:

Kolesov/Ialin/Rylov/Pleshkov. Shoutout to the junior guys! Awesome presence! :rockstar:

Side note: Reading through pbp @Hanna might have gotten 30 alerts by me alone :rofl:
We have the same thoughts when it comes to pairs, haha. I don't think anyone else understands my preference for P/K amongst the baby seniors. :shuffle:
Also, I am totally on board with P/R winning senior titles with doubles. That reverse lasso lift >>> sbs triples. :EVILLE:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information