#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

GP 🇨🇳 Men SP

Zhang - I cannot recall him, but that was decent. Awesome energy in the steps.
Tsao - How did he make GP, can someone refresh my memory?

Yan - Holy ****ing shit yes! :love: :encore::love:
Orzel - Well, you are pretty and you can jump but your overall skating sucks. Sorry.
Kerry - Should focus on shirtless IG-bro-posts with Windsor.
Lazukin - Every competition, one button more is opened. Therefore I'll pray that he makes the worlds team.
Tanaka - A classic Tanaka. I wonder why @SmallFairy has not started to push a harder campaign (or a campaign at all); so much trainwreck potential.
Pulkinen - That teenie necklace has to go!
Cha - Such a letdown after last season's stunning SP.
Rizzo . The awesome mustard shirt is gone for that? WTF! He started season with SP 4t and 4lo; that's what happens when you are butchering down! #splatordie
Messing - Shirt of the @alchemy void seductive date night collection.
Jin - However these pants go with the resrt of the look.

I am dying. Yan leading after the SP, won PCS. Best comeback ever :love:

J

Jeschke

Members update

:gallopin1-Patron-Saint:
Nevskaya, Anna

Ladies:
Gold, Gracie
Gubanova, Anastasiia
Honda, Marin
Konstantinova, Stanislava
Leonova, Alena
Sakhanovich, Serafima
Schott, Nicole
Tuktamysheva, Elizaveta

Men:
Aliev, Dmitri
Aymoz, Kévin
Březina, Michal
Nadeau, Nicolas
Sadovsky, Roman
Samohin, Daniel
Yan, Han Re-Entered

Pairs:
Peng, Cheng / Jin, Yang

Ice Dance:
Shpilevaya, Anastasia / Smirnov, Grigory

skatingguy

decently
I feel like I'm still catching up after taking most of the summer off, what is Conrad Orzel's status? Still need more events?

J

Jeschke

GP 🇨🇳 Pairs SP

T/Y - They are really good, still this feels like the right moment to mourn Wang/Wang :wuzrobbed Nice to see a supportive CHN pairs guy!
I/B - Still not convinced.
R/K - 🤷‍♂️
E/K - The campaign wagon is running full speed!
K/OS - Whatever that program is 👎
S/H - Whatever that program is pt.2
DM/G - Awful program. Awful costumes.
P/J - Well, I prefer this program to what S/H had shown.

Colonel Green

The ISU YouTube channel has for some reason just uploaded a bunch of old events, including the trainwreckiest event of all:

SamuraiK

S

SmallFairy

That was BEAUTY! And no +5 on the jumps from the judges, come one! (Screw bullet points, just give him all the points!) I knew the team would go mental, looooove to see it! :love:

Tanaka - A classic Tanaka. I wonder why @SmallFairy has not started to push a harder campaign (or a campaign at all); so much trainwreck potential.

Should I? I thought I was his only fan? (((Keiji)))
Ok, he looks too good, he rocks and splats and wears totally wtf outfits. His Wilhelm Tell last year was awesome. He breaks my heart over and over, like today, when silly me started to think about GP-final. Oh well, the field is all over the place, anything can still happen...

#hopedieslast

S

SmallFairy

Ok, so Generic Male Ballad will KILL ME! That mens field was zzzzzz program wise. Come on! Ok, I must accept that classical music is SO out, but there must be something else you guys can do???? (No Kerry, that's not it)

Our Camden did quite well. The necklace, what is it? Shoma has one too. Enlighten me!

Messing should never wear two different colours on his upper- and lower body. He looked shorter than ever and his lines were crap. He can do better than this schmaltz, really.

Jin's blouse looks like someone....on it. I'm not going to say it.

Did the competition set a splat record?

Amber Glenn, my highlight in ladies.

I forgot about everything else, if I wanted to write something more I can't do it. Glad Rizzo's sweater is gone. Camera crew drunk the entire competition. The sun'll come out, tomorrow!

RoseRed

GP 🇨🇳 Men SP

Zhang - I cannot recall him, but that was decent. Awesome energy in the steps.
Tsao - How did he make GP, can someone refresh my memory?

Orzel - Well, you are pretty and you can jump but your overall skating sucks. Sorry.
Kerry - Should focus on shirtless IG-bro-posts with Windsor.
Lazukin - Every competition, one button more is opened. Therefore I'll pray that he makes the worlds team.
Pulkinen - That teenie necklace has to go!
Cha - Such a letdown after last season's stunning SP.
Rizzo . The awesome mustard shirt is gone for that? WTF! He started season with SP 4t and 4lo; that's what happens when you are butchering down! #splatordie
Messing - Shirt of the @alchemy void seductive date night collection.
Jin - However these pants go with the resrt of the look.

Actually, that would be Keegan, by 0.35.

Dobre

Haven't seen all the disciplines from COC yet, and therefore, I can't catch up on this thread, but about the men...

Can we just put Camden on the team already? So many guys vying for that watchlist spot with the bar for the lead at this event a whopping 3A, 3F3T, 3Lz. (Good on you, Han Yan).

I really like this new program for Boyang. He's proving he can hold those elements very nicely now.

Meanwhile, Matteo . . . the triple lutz? Seriously? This whole SP felt very Sochi-esque.

SamuraiK

Haven't seen all the disciplines from COC yet, and therefore, I can't catch up on this thread, but about the men...

Can we just put Camden on the team already? So many guys vying for that watchlist spot with the bar for the lead at this event a whopping 3A, 3F3T, 3Lz. (Good on you, Han Yan).

I dont really care about Natural Gaybrow but I agree this silly process of the watchlist is detrimental for the team. We need new blood and fast cause the ones already there are just not good anymore.

aliceanne

Because it was never in question, that if he steps a foot back on competitive ice, he will be back:
Han Yan is in! Again! :encore:

With great joy pressman handed over the golden ticket. His acceptance speech, like in good old times, was sung by Vik the Great: Part of ( y ) our world, all Han Yan ever wanted to be again.

You caved pretty quickly. At one time you were done with him. One good skate and all is forgiven.

Colonel Green

I dont really care about Natural Gaybrow but I agree this silly process of the watchlist is detrimental for the team. We need new blood and fast cause the ones already there are just not good anymore.
Articles of Impeachment are being drafted against the bossman for his corrupt and arbitrary refusal to grant Kolyada his rightful berth on the train.

Vagabond

Articles of Impeachment are being drafted against the bossman for his corrupt and arbitrary refusal to grant Kolyada his rightful berth on the train.
:rolleyes:

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible

3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

FAQ:

Why is Alena Leonova on the List? She has a World Silver Medal.

There's a Perkova Rule, which is so obvious it doesn't need to be included in the Rules above, namely, a skater is on the Team if she (1) has only one World or Olympic Silver or Bronze Medal and no international gold medals, (2) has never won her home country's National Championship, and (3) is Perkova.

What about Elizaveta Tuktamysheva and Han Yan?
The bossman has his delusions, and we humor him.

Mikhail Kolyada Competitive Highlights

• Kolyada has a World Bronze Medal. 🥉
  • He has two World European Bronze Medals. 🥉🥉
  • Perkova he is not. :COP:
  • And da bossman is not that delusional. :HA!:
Conclusion: He's OUT!!!! :lynch:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information