#TeamTrainwreck 18: Wrap your turban tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenusH.

I am just worried Scherbakova will have costume mishap like Laurine did. She tends to fall on her 4lutz or at least have wild landing... plus she does some bending and stretching... Laurines Grease costume started changing too early after a fall....

J

Jeschke

BTW did anyone see the clip of Chebotareva "pulling" her hair after the Eteri girls skated? :rofl:Will see if I can find it when the full videos are up.
I missed that, but thanks!

Ka3sha

Speaking about the test skates, I was so thrilled after the short programs , but yesterday was a struggle. To say the truth, I can’t say that I really liked anyone. Tarasova/Morozov were the only exception as I absolutely loved them both in the SP and in the LP, especially Evgenia :love:

I mean, Liza’s axels are to die for (and all Russian men can only dream about axels like hers), and Trusova’s quads are impressive, but most of the programs seemed :blah:.
Funny note : Zagitova’s step sequence reminded me of Liza in 2015 - never would I thought of such comparison

S

SmallFairy

I missed that, but thanks!
Thanks! :lol:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
So, is Moris the kindergarten teacher now? It’s not Shoma! (Maybe this was posted before)

I love how they are all the same size, Shoma included. Then Papa Moris in the back :lol:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Stasia - Oh nope :drama: Disappointment#5 ; of course I loved the wild arms and the bending but the program compeltely felt flat :( The steps to TdR did not work at all for me. I iked the silent part before more. Dress is boring too. Dammit!

🆘🆘

She either needs to switch LPs to that Malagueña thing or majorly rework this program and music edits. She’s capable of so much more. Not even close to Wagner or V/M. Hell, Kailani’s MR was much more interesting. It’s not a terrible program, but generic, and in contrast to her great SP.

LaTuk - This program is a farce. Disappointment#4

Oh come on! You say farce like it’s a bad thing? I loved it.

What? Who?
Which gossip did I miss? Speak!

Isn’t his female coach his girlfriend? I thought I remember hearing that. Or did I somehow “ship” these two, like the kids say nowadays? :shuffle:

J

Jeschke

Isn’t his female coach his girlfriend? I thought I remember hearing that. Or did I somehow “ship” these two, like the kids say nowadays? :shuffle:
No clue. I guess you did not mix him up with Bukin or Stolbova, so you might be right :D

J

Jeschke

Especially next weekend is going to be very challenging. Autumn Classic, Lombardia Trophy and JGP Russia are going to take place during one weekend.
Oh boy and my kids have a competition the entire weekend.
I can't believe I am missing Murashov CS and Yablokov JGP debut! :drama:

J

Jeschke

BTW what is Khuda's drama post. Of course I approve the drama but wasn't she the one dumping Nazarov because she wanted to remain juniors?
@Ka3sha bring the gossip!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
OMG We are starting a student food pantry. The Dean was going over the protocol for distributing items and said, "this is likely going to be a trainwreck at first." Before I could think better, 'I love trainwrecks" popped out of my mouth. Then I started :rofl: The Dean, who is easily flustered anyway, just gaped at me. I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard, waving my hand at him to continue. As we walked out, I told him, it's too complicated to explain.

Vagabond

OMG We are starting a student food pantry. The Dean was going over the protocol for distributing items and said, "this is likely going to be a trainwreck at first." Before I could think better, 'I love trainwrecks" popped out of my mouth. Then I started :rofl: The Dean, who is easily flustered anyway, just gaped at me. I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard, waving my hand at him to continue. As we walked out, I told him, it's too complicated to explain.
Congratulations, @rfisher! You have just been admitted to the Fans' Auxiliary. :gallopin1

👳‍♂️

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
After the test skates, I may have given up hope on Perkova being named a Euros alternate (this season), but I’m sure as hell not letting go hope of these three making it to Euros and/or Worlds!

SamuraiK

Don't know. Liza looks to me like she is channeling Slutskaya.

Thinking, "Yeah, everything is easy when you are 16. But just wait . . ."

If only she could pull off a comeback as good as Slultskaya used to :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information