#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Are the RUS nationals entries already online.. I dont want to bother checking the russian news thread .
We need a new Russian thread that focuses on current skaters and actual news, but alas, it would just be corrupted. We just rely on @Ka3sha and @taz'smum I've already lost track of which of the ladies made Nationals or if it's still possible for Nugu to get there. Too many of them. Too many with high scores. Not enough slots.

Last edited:

SamuraiK

Insta Stalking of Today:

Kostornaya and Pulkinen at Banquet They would make a lovely lovebirds "#890540
Nekrasov & Galiamov they would also make a cute same sex lovebird couple
Update on Vaughn Chipeur nice beard
GPF ISU production team Who should I curse for the crappy audio?
Lost Emo Boy Pitkeev practising guitar Biggest russian casualty of the decade !!
Touching message from Massot in honour of deceased coach :(:(:(
Team Tutberidze Poor Scherbackova as the only girl without flower crown
However Kanysheva's face knowing she medals is priceless :cheer:
Pikachu lady
Boitano throwing a flashback I don't recognize half of these people :slinkaway:slinkaway
Tarakanova at banquet!! :eek::smokin::eek:
Best GPF press conference Tukt enjoying every second of her 2nd rebirth
Golden Spin gala without lights this looks like the saddest thing ever

Do-Hard Bonus
Do-Hard non skating Bonus

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Klimov has officially retired and is working for Mozer. I'm having a fantasy moment imaging Susie (assuming she actually gets a partner) collaborating with the Empress on two programs for 2022. The irony. The possibility.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I think I'll adopt Tarakanova and Kanysheva. And Samodurova, while I'm at it. They can compete for the U.S., the Russian girls get SLIGHTLY less pressure, I get three cute kids, everybody wins. :D

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Random thoughts from the weekend:
  • I'm still really hungover from binging on way too much skating this weekend. :scream: I'm not watching else until JPN/RUS nationals
  • Tuktamysheva was really robbed of second. She couldn't even get 2nd in the LP? Ridiculous. :mitchell: I have so much respect for Zagitova as a competitor and a person, but I would have had her in 4th on the LP, no problem. Nothing was easy to watch: the jumps weren't pretty (and there were at least 2 under in the LP), the posture is atrocious, the basics aren't great, the transitions are so abundant but really messy. I couldn't get into it at all.
  • Olga Markova is dead to me (this week at least) for not calling anything in Zagitova's LP.
  • Kihira is amazing, that LP is the best of the season. I love Sakamoto's LP too. Both have totally eclipsed Miyahara for me.
  • Pairs was by far the best junior event. Can the top 2 be senior next season, please?
  • Chen and Brezina are both really hot and skating well. I like it when they're in bro mode
  • J/C were really rough and ragged in the SP, but the LP was the best I've ever seen them do. So good. World title please.
  • Kuchvalska is on the way back! 5 big triples in her LP! What a difference a month makes. :eek: The 3loop at the beginning of the program was gigantic! A month ago she couldn't even rotate a 3toe.
  • GRM! Top 10. :glamor:

J

Jeschke

So you won't be watching Dave Kötting compete at German Nationals? How fickle you are!
He is safe there. German nationals are the same weekend as RUS and JPN and the KOR 4CC's selection.

I just want to warn/prepare you, what's going on with da boss in here when Schott loses to Weinzierl, Mihara, Honda, Stasia, Park, Efimova/Korovoin and Aliev are failing to make the team on one weekend 🆘😱😢

Last edited by a moderator:

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
He is safe there. German nationals are the same weekend as RUS and JPN and the KOR 4CC's selection.

I just want to warn/prepare you, what's going on with da boss in here when Schott loses to Weinzierl, Mihara, Honda, Stasia, Park, Efimova/Korovoin and Aliev are failing to make the team on one weekend 🆘😱😢

Drink man drink!! :40beers:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Given that at least 5 out of the 7 results have high odds of happening, he's doomed. @Jeschke you need to pick just one or two to focus on. Probably only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information