#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laney

Off to Nebelhorn Trophy!

Hopes, fears and questions are:
Will poster boy have his music cut in the SP in time? Will he cut out a jump or two cause the music is 30 minutes shorter? What else will happen with him? Does he feed the black or the white wolfe? And why doesn´t he skate to black or white? Not that I like this song, but it would fit. Esp if he would slay and bomb equally :shuffle:

@alchemy void Could you please rent me your eyes so I can survive enjoy skaters like Messing and Junior and Co?

What face will Eteri have if Alina finishes second to Mihara?

When will Alina will be member of the team? Since da Boss changed his mind again to join the competition after she was added, he must like her ;) She proved that she can slay in one competition (Olympics) and bombs in the next (Worlds) she has the boobs, she´s Russian, she has the coaches... Is it just a question of time like with La Tuk?

How many German skaters will actually skate? Who will withdraw last second? :shuffle:

At least the weather will be good so we can enjoy the mountains in the hours of hours of free time... With so few competitiors we can do a lot of sightseeing... Drink a lot :40beers: :summer: and have fun time with friends :cheer2:

J

Jeschke

SamuraiK

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
@alchemy void Could you please rent me your eyes so I can survive enjoy skaters like Messing and Junior and Co

It’s not the eyes, it’s just my complete lack of taste. :D

I was hoping for Candyman after the widely lauded and loved programme of T&M last season :rofl:

Seriously! Candyman shouldn’t be that hard to do. All that’s required is a costume with cleavage, lots of posing and lip syncing, and most importantly, no Vlad Morozov or yellow polka dots. :shuffle:

Do-Super Hard on the Beach Bonus

Um yeah. Thanks for this. Damn.

Vagabond

Will poster boy have his music cut in the SP in time? Will he cut out a jump or two cause the music is 30 minutes shorter? What else will happen with him? Does he feed the black or the white wolfe?
In anticipation that his SP and FS will each be three minutes and seventeen seconds long, I have posted a new avatar in his honor. :gallopin1

S

SmallFairy

Where are you seated? Camera guy is filming the audience all over the place. Trying to look for you;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information