#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Oh dear. *makes mental note never to let alchemyvoid sit next to me while I'm watching my favorites......:shuffle:

For the record, I would never put on such a display in public, attending a competition (I think). :D Watching online is another story, however...:yikes:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Ok, so this is me, at a very crucial moment of my :gallopin1fandom career. There's two girls with a Russian flag. The one in the stripey sweater to the right is my happy friend. The sobbing one in glasses to the left...well... (Keep watching til 5.16 as camera guy comes back to us for close-up! :lol:)

Yessssssssssssssssss! :rofl:

Bonus points for the uncontrolled sobbing!

omg, you just forgot blowing kisses

If necessary, study some Tsareva K&C vids for reference

belly dancing

Abt really was the original Kötting, wasn't he? :grope:

SamuraiK

Ok, so this is me, at a very crucial moment of my :gallopin1fandom career. There's two girls with a Russian flag. The one in the stripey sweater to the right is my happy friend. The sobbing one in glasses to the left...well... (Keep watching til 5.16 as camera guy comes back to us for close-up! :lol:)

Wow , that is awesome. A true fan. :respec: Though i'm afraid to ask how did you react when Abt ended up wuzrrobbed and setting for silver.. :shuffle:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Looks like Vik is in Madrid this weekend. Are karaoke bars a thing in Spain? :lol:

It's none of my business but how does he afford to travel, have a Benz, and own designer everything on a minion's salary? Fans with no life want to know! :shuffle:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Time to start voting for MIMOS!!

Also, does Berton count as a minion, because if so she is definitely the most :glamor: minion of the season!

Laney

Looks like Vik is in Madrid this weekend. Are karaoke bars a thing in Spain? :lol:

It's none of my business but how does he afford to travel, have a Benz, and own designer everything on a minion's salary? Fans with no life want to know! :shuffle:
He has a loving mother ;) At least she comments nearly all his Istagram photos... With lots of hearts and kisses etc ;) Maybe she has money? But the truth is, I don´t know... But good for him ;)

Laney

This is so cute :) Also could have been me :D 10-15 years earlier :)

S

SmallFairy

Yessssssssssssssssss! :rofl:

Bonus points for the uncontrolled sobbing!

If necessary, study some Tsareva K&C vids for reference

Abt really was the original Kötting, wasn't he? :grope:

He was! This program is legend! Prepare for 1.38! Belly alarm at 2.57!

Will dive deeply into my Tsareva studies now.

J

Jeschke

In a #teamtrainwreck-appropriate-scandalous poll Pogo won :gallopin1-POTS.

Still not sure what to think of that:drama:
Folks, just want to ensure MIMOS goes to Vik, MESS to TM1 and MEEPOTS to Zijun! No more block judging in here :D

altai_rose

In a #teamtrainwreck-appropriate-scandalous poll Pogo won :gallopin1-POTS.

Still not sure what to think of that:drama:
Folks, just want to ensure MIMOS goes to Vik, MESS to TM1 and MEEPOTS to Zijun! No more block judging in here :D
Errm, can you please remind me what these acronyms stand for? :shuffle:

J

Jeschke

This one will be tough. The TM1 bloc isn't really strong nowadays. :drama:
I know, but the splat was so hard, and the drama after, then the gorgeous 3lz and for gods sake, that splat ended her career :drama::drama::drama: TM1 for MESS!

Agreed, but she ditched it at the end of the season! :drama:
Yes, I think she should be punished for that, but the original one was so good!

Either way: :watch:

Last edited by a moderator:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
S

SmallFairy

Kitty has been in Italy hanging out with Marchei recently. Not sure what's going on but maybe she wants to skate for Italy? If only there wasn't a 2 year wait period because she could probably get the 2nd spot there quite easily :p

But now that I realize it's Aliev there I'm thinking Team Rukavinsin is on summer camp in Italy...how :gallopin1

Rukavitsin is coming to Norway 13-14th of May, holding training camp for the Norwegian national team, and seminar for the coaches. Hope he will bring some skaters. Hope he will bring Dima and Sima! I know Mishin used to bring skaters when doing camps like that... Must find out where this is taking place, probably not to far from Oslo, as it's soon the only rink with ice:p

BTW last time Dima was in Norway was youth olympics, his Insta was fun then. Hope he wants to return!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information