#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

I’ll miss Finlandia Trophy, I’m off to western Norway to compete for the first time in 1,5 year on Saturday. I’ve been in bed with a cold for a week, I fell hard on my right knee in practice yesterday and haven’t had a proper run through in weeks. But I’m still standing!! :gallopin1🆘

J

Jeschke

Ramil's spot should be mine :D

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I’ll miss Finlandia Trophy, I’m off to western Norway to compete for the first time in 1,5 year on Saturday. I’ve been in bed with a cold for a week, I fell hard on my right knee in practice yesterday and haven’t had a proper run through in weeks. But I’m still standing!! :gallopin1🆘

Take me with, I have not been.

J

Jeschke

S

SmallFairy

Oh dear…:gallopin1galore

(((Russian men))) (((Rizzo))) ((Donovan))) He was even bleeding:( And MESS might not be a consolation…

Rizzo is handing Olympics to Gabi. Not that I’m complaining.

(((Misha’s choreo))) WTF??😵

Jason was magic, so sophisticated, that program is special. And I wasn’t even his biggest fan before.

Camden stole my ending pose and his shirt matches my dress, let’s do ice dance together.

So, Majorov jr and Our boy almost tied….

Ka3sha

You know, Unknown Kid has become quite Known recently
Channel 1 did a 19-minutes long mini-documentary interview with Mark Kondratiuk, after he secured the third spot at Nebelhorn

Another interview with Mark - for Sport24 (a great one!)

S

SmallFairy

James/Radford were so dull! They match well, but has zero excitement going on. And where does all these emo coverscome from, where do they find them. Slow motion Shiny happy people? Come on?!? Did the title ring a bell? I realise the original is probably ironic, but man… that singer was almost falling asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information