#TeamTrainwreck 23: Perky through the ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka3sha

Alright, Trainwreck people, what is going on with Shevchenko & Eremenko? (Now out of Finlandia).

I am so woefully behind in the Russian thread that I can't even think where to start reading in it. Does everyone at Svinin & Zhuk's have ********* again? Mom said their teams were out sick from test skates.
Sofia had a rather severe c19 case in July, hasn’t completely recovered since then (from Zhuk’s interview right after the test skates)

Vagabond

Looks like Aymoz had a very rough free skate. I hope this won't be repeated at more important competitions...

The event is still in progress, but ...
3​
Davide LEWTON-BRAIN
MON​
136.73​
66.21​
70.52​
7.13​
6.94​
7.06​
7.00​
7.13​
0.00​
#8​
4​
Kevin AYMOZ
Grenoble Isere Metropole Patinage
GRENO
FRA​
132.96​
50.94​
86.02​
8.94​
8.44​
8.44​
8.63​
8.56​
4.00​
#11​

:yikes: :gallopin1

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Can we nominate 4CCs 2022 for honorary TTW membership? I mean, when you can't find any 4CC member feds willing to step up and host on short notice so you ask the host city for Euros to step in and do double duty, you have to figure the entire event is going to wind up pretty trainwrecky by the time we get to the actual skating.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Can we nominate 4CCs 2022 for honorary TTW membership? I mean, when you can't find any 4CC member feds willing to step up and host on short notice so you ask the host city for Euros to step in and do double duty, you have to figure the entire event is going to wind up pretty trainwrecky by the time we get to the actual skating.
I second your nomination! 😁

rfisher

Let the skating begin
So will this be a 5CC competition XD

Skating gets crazier each day
We could only wish Russia would send the 4-6th placement at nationals. They'd be unique among their peers to have a 4CC medal instead of a European medal.

J

Jeschke

Stepping in for back to back euros/4CC should at least guarantee the 🇪🇪 skaters (who failed inner-fed to qualify for euros) wildcards for 4CC 🤪
This would make the event even more :gallopin1 and us all happy!
#nauritscomeback
#selevko1/2
#STD
#Kiibus
#Gerli
#Vahi :p

J

Jeschke

And right after my post I found this:
I wonder if Estonia will get a host spot(s) for hosting 4CC? Even with Euros the week prior, some of their skaters may want to do both competitions (cough Kiibus cough). And even if not, Estonia has enough depth in singles where they could definitely send a B team to 4CC if they were allocated a spot or two.
We are a match made in heaven :rofl:

Vagabond

Can we nominate 4CCs 2022 for honorary TTW membership? I mean, when you can't find any 4CC member feds willing to step up and host on short notice so you ask the host city for Euros to step in and do double duty, you have to figure the entire event is going to wind up pretty trainwrecky by the time we get to the actual skating.:
:rolleyes:

There are no honorary memberships.

SamuraiK

While is so funny to have such weird 4CC this season, it saddens me that the competition has received yet again another huge in relevance. Things were looking good pre Pyeongchang as finally a "go to " competition by the A-listers, but then....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information