#TeamTrainwreck 16: We do hard, not crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

@Jeschke Your memory has succumbed to your libido. Egor Murashov has competed internationally at the Senior level and just won an international Senior competition in December.

http://skateaustria.vs91-250-98-130.cloud-he.de/img/competition/2.2016_17/00020/CAT010RS.HTM
http://www.moksz.hu/external/mukorcsolya/2018_2019/1_xmas_cup/Results/CAT003RS.HTM

Which is not to say that you're going to get him past this:

3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)

:COP: :gallopin1 :watch:

J

Jeschke

@Jeschke Your memory has succumbed to your libido. Egor Murashov has competed internationally at the Senior level and just won an international Senior competition in December.

http://skateaustria.vs91-250-98-130.cloud-he.de/img/competition/2.2016_17/00020/CAT010RS.HTM
http://www.moksz.hu/external/mukorcsolya/2018_2019/1_xmas_cup/Results/CAT003RS.HTM

Which is not to say that you're going to get him past this:

:COP: :gallopin1 :watch:
I did bet you would reply within 10minutes.
You are getting old pressman.

Memo to me: Setting up job advertisement.
:EVILLE:

J

Jeschke

According to :sekret: (thanks ;) ), Elvis was at the wrong arena for practice this morning :gallopin1
Check his IG story.

Dobre

Lim - I am officially applying to be the captain of the 🇰🇷 ladies uber-train! She is so fierce in that program, guilty-pleasure alert! I really worry about her securing that 2nd spot at worlds! 🆘

I know. I fear too. Dabin was the rock. Eunsoo not so much. All the young Korean ladies have more presentation and higher potential scores than Dabin; but oft one needs the rock to procure the spots.

Overall#3 - So many lost levels on spins this season; has something changed here and it's harder to get the levels?

My theory: A third of the field trains with Rafael & he doesn't give two figs about spin levels until you prove you can land the darn jumps.

Vagabond

Julian Zhi Jie Yee is skating on that thin line between obskurity and Team candidacy. But he's not quite candidate material yet. :shuffle:

Mad for Skating

Bossman 4CC's Pairs SP recap:

Denney/Frazier - Even his looks cannot help here. That program is a mess.
Ruest/Wolfe - She can't jump, he can't lift. But I like the shorter hair. He looked really pretty today.
K/O'S - All I need is them destroying C/LD here! 😇 I like this softie program, but I just wished they kept the trashy one ending with a push-up of Finlandia just for the entertainment 😍
W/M - No. Just no. :scream:
S/H - Puh, that program is really boring. But at the current level of pairs, I'll take that and need them to win worlds, when P/J can't manage to do so (yeah I said that! 👆🏼). I approve the big boobs and that she looked well-fed amongst the tiny pair girls! Who is that guy for the MIMOS race with them?
P/J - 😱 Since when can 🇨🇳 fall on a throw? That program is so good for them! Love them.
C/LD - I cannot stand their style, not at all. Sorry. They lost me completely.
M-T/M - Of course I am a sucker for the schmaltz music, if it would only be skated to by someone else 🆘 I bet pregnant Bob could do her signature lift still better :drama: Apart from that, well, not bad.🤷🏼‍♂️

Warning: Grumpy Bossman.

Where is your enthusiasm?

S

SmallFairy

OH YAY My Shoma, finally he's on top of that podium :love: And with that skate! I had no hopes what so ever because of his injury and SP with Norwegian Novice level combo. But my boy did it. That 4flip was the best he's ever done. I'm quite ecstatic, as you can tell:lol:

Tanaka:cheer::smokin: Sooooooo happy he finally pulled it together. He has such lovely posture and skated with great energy. His look when he landed that 3a3t - priceless. I totally appreciate his textbook 4salchow entrance, instead of bending down double like certain people. That 3lo, love! Still not sure about the vest. And why on earth jump so close to the boards???

Sorry @Jeschke but I believe Keiji is going to Worlds. I love Tomono, but he is very unreliable this season :(

More later, off to Nordics!

S

SmallFairy

ComfyBalls just won Nordics and couldn't cared less in the KnC. He threw his hand at the scores and ripped the top of his shirt open. :rofl:

He's of course on #missionworlds like the Estonian puppies. Terrible environment for that today @Jeschke :(

3T3T

Very disappointing for Serafima. I thought after getting 200+ in CS Tallinn Trophy, she would be able to challenge Miyahara here. From the the protocols she had no 3-3 and no 3 jump combo. Also her PCS was quite low, beaten on them by Cotop and Rodeghiero. Kinda worrying.

What does the future hold for her? I thought she had fought back quite well this season. Not sure the Russian Fed is her fan.

Mad for Skating

Have you seen this event? :shuffle:

Denney/Frazier: Badass short program. The free feels like another very Aljona-inspired program, but nothing wrong with it. Pity about her jumps. She has great throw landings though.

Walsh/Michaud: Hot. So hot. Those unitards for the SP...okay well I know who I’m putting down for the Do Hard section. The FS is still a little juniorish but they’re babies so I’ll give them time.

Ruest/Wolfe: Beautiful programs, but the elements are a mess. So I watch because she has pretty dresses.

Kayne/O’Shea: The short program is a dream! Everything about it is just STUNNING. I like the free too but they were all over the place with the jumps 😢

Cain/LeDuc: I could like the SP better if it didn’t look like such an Aljona cosplay. Ashley’s strength is to be tall and powerful, not a cutesy little flapper in pink. Really enjoy their FS though, and by far the best performance from the American trio. Good luck at Worlds - we need 2 spots next year.

Peng/Jin: Their short program is the best pairs short I’ve seen in the past 5 years. The fall was VERY unexpected though - WTH? The free skate is fine too but that short is where it’s at, y’all.

Moore-Towers/Marinaro: Well, they skated a dang good set of programs here. I wish her dress for the SP was burgundy. I was shocked to see them this close to Sui/Han, but it’s fair.

Sui/Han: Oh my lord. Bossman, if you don’t like this, then you have no soul. Their programs are everything. Her dresses are both stunning and their skating skills are still first class. And can I just say I’m in love with her hair?

Best-Dressed: Empress Wenjing Sui
Do-Hard: Wenjing “the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed” Sui. I’d say Walsh/Michaud (preferably both) but Trennt is taken 🙈

J

Jeschke

Bossman's short thoughts on 4CC's Men FS:

S. Lee - Tearing up taking bows :love:
Lynette - I really liked that! Nice costume.
Elvis - That stomping is everything :love: He is so damn hot! :smokin:
Tomono - Forget the shit quads, and do the things you can great! Guilty-pleasure-program. I can totally see @Hanna riverdancin' along :rofl:
Hiwatashi - PMAOL at the full senior team US fed is sending to junior worlds. This was so good.
Nguyen - Love LLL for him :swoon: PMAOL at the button fixing right after the last tone.
Tanaka - What the hell? :eek: Getting back in decent shape? :eek:
Uno - 2nd best male costume this season. We're getting there finally. Flawless at worlds please!
Zhou - The 'Crouching tiger, hidden dragon' OST is one of the most beautiful scores out there :love: I love this program for him. Hopefully that medals!
Cha - It's better for him to not have medaled here. The hype will be unbearable soon enough.
Jin - Spiderman has come a long way. Good for him.

Overall - Crazy shrill orgasmic screaming for Elivs' stomps and Kerry's hip swings, @peibeck you have something to admit?
Overall#2 - I love the old ladies with the big sunglasses in the audience. That understated look I can totally see for @alchemy void :rofl:
Overall#3 - Shoutout to Mihoko Higuchi! Cool coach, no silly hand-holdig, hugging, enduring touchiness. Some laughing and back-clapping. Learn from that Zhuk!
Overall#4 - I need an epic 'Crouching tiger, hidden dragon' olympic FS by Sui/Han 2022in Beijing! :love:

S

SmallFairy

About men at 4CC

Hiwatashi was good, and awfully cute in the KnC. Tursy-pots @Jeschke ?

Happy for Boyang. I really liked his SP, his FS was good too, but there were parts where he was just skating around and around jumping paying Lavrenchuk tribute. More choreo! You can do it Spider boy!

Zhou- I've don't think I've seen a tracker drop that severely in such a short amount of time😝 He's a sweet kid, but needs to clean up everything. It's all in the details.

Cha - oh well... I still wish he'd dare to go all in. In the Hawaii shirt.

That CANADIAN dude - happy for him, he's had some rough comps. But he's the love child of a bouncing rubber ball and a choo choo train. Unless he gets new programs, I can't take it.

Velvet bowling short hair dude - I'm one of the few who never hated that long program. Good fight going for the quad. Bless him, he was so happy afterwards. Next year will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information