#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
And hey, I'm starting my coaching career tomorrow, taking one of the teens I sometimes help out with to a local comp. Should I be bitchy Tsareva or gentle Rukavitsin?

Tsareva all the way! Work on the steady bitchface, no matter good or bad. And like once every 2 years, when your student absolutely kills it, lose your shit and scream like this (or like me) in the K&C! :encore:

Vagabond

:huh::huh::huh:
Pressman! Speak!!!
Pressman was having some much needed rest and relaxation. :summer:

Wowza. What say bossman? T/M and H/S looked pretty ttw-worthy to me in the fps. :duh: :COP: Of course, Tanith was busy giving T/M excuses. :blah:
Kindly refer to the following:
https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/th...13-tears-tits-and-tiaras.104224/#post-5391654
FAQ:

Sally Skater fell on her triple flip at last weekend's competition. Surely that makes her worthy of the Team.
In and of itself, falling once or even several times in one program does not warrant membership. Please reread the Criteria.

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin
2) Big boobs/nice ass
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick
5) Being Uzbek/Russian
6) last name called Schott
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats
11) Bizarre Choreo
12) Hair

:gallopin1

Turning to the specifics and applying the Criteria and the Rules:

Fake Tarasova & Fake Morozov:

Two World Medals, including one silver and one bronze. OUT!
Four European Medals, including two gold and two bronze. OUT! OUT!
More finishes on Grand Prix podiums than off of them. OUT! OUT! OUT!
Plus, they finished first in both phases of the competition at Skate America.

They're OUT! :lynch:

Hase & Seegert:

1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level Meh. Top 10 at Euros should be achievable for most OES Pairs. :blah:
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program NO
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again NO
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones More mediocre performances than great ones, maybe. :shuffle:

Brezina medalling again on the big circuit.
Is he too good for the team and needs to be kicked? :EVILLE:

Rules:
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.
We were strict with James & Ciprès on the numerosity requirement, and so we should be with Mr. Háček. :COP:

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Pressman was having some much needed rest and relaxation. :summer:

Kindly refer to the following:
https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/th...13-tears-tits-and-tiaras.104224/#post-5391654

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin
2) Big boobs/nice ass
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick
5) Being Uzbek/Russian
6) last name called Schott
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats
11) Bizarre Choreo
12) Hair

Turning to the specifics and applying both the Criteria and the Rules, as appropriate:

Fake Tarasova & Fake Morozov:

Two World Medals, including one silver and one bronze. OUT!
Four European Medals, including two gold and two bronze. OUT! OUT!
More finishes on Grand Prix podiums than off of them. OUT! OUT! OUT!
Plus, they finished first in both phases of the competition at Skate America.

Hase & Seegert:

1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level Meh. Top 10 in Pairs at Euros should be achievable for most OES. :blah:
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program NO
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again NO
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones More mediocre performances than great ones, maybe. :shuffle:

They're OUT!

We were strict with James & Ciprès on the numerosity requirement, and so we should be with Mr. Háček. :COP:

At least give him till Helsinki. You know he's going to crash and burn there

SamuraiK

Skate America Day 2 Impressions

Pairs LP
W&M - I have nothing nice to say :slinkaway
H&B - Is Ruben injured with his back or shoulder. So many lifts problems and they look really undertrained.
D&N - Much better than yesterday. Pretty decent and love when skaters are happy in the end.
H&S - Well it was nice while it lasted but hey you crushed H&B and are now GER#1 so yay!!
Knierims - Awesome music, awesome costumes but what a mess. I can see why @AngieNikodinovLove heart breaks but in the end they are too vanilla.
C&L - He emotes soo much than her it becomes distracting. Relax Ashley!!
E&K - Havent they had this program since forever. And why the long faces in the end? you guys messed up the easiest jumps. You should sigh with relief you still got silver.
T&M - This is a sstyle that actually suits them. It can be gorgeous by the end of the season.

Best dressed - Tie between Scimeca & Tarasova. Both were radiant.
Do-Hard Award - TRANKOV!! hottest coach ever :smokin:

Men LP
The reduction of time has turned into what I most feared: Abrupt ends to the choreo or sacrificing the levels on the steps and even worse: All the guys finishing exhausted for having to rush everything.
On the bright side. I so love the variety of music styles. Lyrics has done wonders for the guys.

Ma - Go back to a Top 40 hit crowd please program please.
Reynolds - he looks unhealthily skinny. There I said it.
Ponsart - Dear Romain, no matter how incredibly hot you look in that pseudo s&m costume there isnt an ounce of fiercenes on your skating. Dullest carmen ever.
Bychenko - At least he wasnt last and I love the Dracula soundtrack.
Kvitelashvili - At least he looked hot again.
Yee - Poor kid, nerves took the best of him. Weird mix of music.
Nguyen - La la land is a good vehicle for him but his struggles remain.
Zhou - He's going to become a rabbit from so much carrot the judges feed him. The program is too empty until the end. :blah:
Rizzo - Secret weapon quad showed up again. And kudos for finally doing a Rolling Stone program with the original vocals.
Voronov - way to go grandpa!!!! going for a 4Loop at his age deserves most respect and the music was excellent choice.
Brezina - now we're talking. Great program but stamina issues as usual. And who knew Raf actually cared for him!:eek:

Magnificat level:
Chen - :encore:I think the new rule changes is the best that could happen to Nathan. He's no longer only focused on doing ervy quad available and know sells the hell of his steps. Whats up with all that greasy hair though???

Best dressed - Tie between veterans Voronov and Brezina
Do-Hard Award : Morisi

Off to watch ladies and dance.

RoseRed

Skate America Day 2 Impressions

Pairs LP
W&M - I have nothing nice to say :slinkaway
H&B - Is Ruben injured with his back or shoulder. So many lifts problems and they look really undertrained.
D&N - Much better than yesterday. Pretty decent and love when skaters are happy in the end.
H&S - Well it was nice while it lasted but hey you crushed H&B and are now GER#1 so yay!!
Knierims - Awesome music, awesome costumes but what a mess. I can see why @AngieNikodinovLove heart breaks but in the end they are too vanilla.
C&L - He emotes soo much than her it becomes distracting. Relax Ashley!!
E&K - Havent they had this program since forever. And why the long faces in the end? you guys messed up the easiest jumps. You should sigh with relief you still got silver.
T&M - This is a sstyle that actually suits them. It can be gorgeous by the end of the season.

Best dressed - Tie between Scimeca & Tarasova. Both were radiant.
Do-Hard Award - TRANKOV!! hottest coach ever :smokin:

Men LP
The reduction of time has turned into what I most feared: Abrupt ends to the choreo or sacrificing the levels on the steps and even worse: All the guys finishing exhausted for having to rush everything.
On the bright side. I so love the variety of music styles. Lyrics has done wonders for the guys.

Ma - Go back to a Top 40 hit crowd please program please.
Reynolds - he looks unhealthily skinny. There I said it.
Ponsart - Dear Romain, no matter how incredibly hot you look in that pseudo s&m costume there isnt an ounce of fiercenes on your skating. Dullest carmen ever.
Bychenko - At least he wasnt last and I love the Dracula soundtrack.
Kvitelashvili - At least he looked hot again.
Yee - Poor kid, nerves took the best of him. Weird mix of music.
Nguyen - La la land is a good vehicle for him but his struggles remain.
Zhou - He's going to become a rabbit from so much carrot the judges feed him. The program is too empty until the end. :blah:
Rizzo - Secret weapon quad showed up again. And kudos for finally doing a Rolling Stone program with the original vocals.
Voronov - way to go grandpa!!!! going for a 4Loop at his age deserves most respect and the music was excellent choice.
Brezina - now we're talking. Great program but stamina issues as usual. And who knew Raf actually cared for him!:eek:

Magnificat level:
Chen - :encore:I think the new rule changes is the best that could happen to Nathan. He's no longer only focused on doing ervy quad available and know sells the hell of his steps. Whats up with all that greasy hair though???

Do-Hard Award : Morisi

Off to watch ladies and dance.
Raf was way happier about him than Nathan. Well, fair, Nathan winning is very expected, whereas that result for Michal was very much not. But still, happy coach.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

I don’t remember a thing about the program, other than the horror splats, but that shirt will stay with me quite a while. :shuffle:

Are you serious? I mean, Brezina’s mesh sweater thing is fine, but Voronov? :scream: Ponsart wins this going away.

J

Jeschke

Bossman SA day 2 recap:

T/M - Good. But I need CHN#1 #2 and #3 back very soon please.
E/K - I will be the last to laugh when they manage to qualify for GPF (and you will be the last to laugh when they finish 8th at nationals afterwards and fail to make it to euros)
C/L - Too much belly (him) and too much diva (him)
H/S - Top5 at first GP, good for them! Slay #teamgermany :hat1:
H/B - I see a split coming! :watch: French memorial knc.

Chen - Double @SamuraiK 's post!
Brezina - Medal, unbelievable.
Voronov - Grandpa medals after all.
Rizzo - :blah::blah::blah: Last years FS 2.0

Miyahara - Awesome dress. Great program! Loved it.
Sakamoto - So good! :swoon:
Samodurova - Skating was obviously not the best thing happening to her components, but good girl! Hold on to that medal!
Honda - She sells the hell outta it, but good lord, how I hate that program and that costume notfitting the music at all. Can't wait for the stunning FS though. JPN sweep?
Tennell - Of course she ****s of my predictions. I couldn't care less though. Where is Zhang when needed?
Wessenberg - Holy overscoring.
Lecavelier - Not sure what that was to be honest. Strange route she is takin'.
Tsurskaya - New dress, thank you! Great quality in some of her elements, but ehm yap, not much going on to be honest. Train passes by. Buianova does not even care to get there?
Andrews - I will never get that hype. So sloppy.
Hendrickx - Ouch. Shot back to reality.
Chartrand - (((@pinky166 )))
Radio - Awesome hair!

H/D - Totally hated their attitude. So up their arses. Sorry @levineismine . Gifted in GOE but yeah, we know the game.
G/F - but rough today, but yeah, they want a medal at euros.
Z/G - Going wild in the final steps, but I liked the confidence for the 1st outing. The dress has to go though.
McN/C- Holy overcsoring (PCS!)
F/G - Hell yeah! So good. Stunning dress!
K/S - no words.
M/D - I like the SD and this was not bad for them; even with the rough season start, I think it will be them in the end to win the #eurosrace
N/N - :violin:
T/B - He is hot. And that's it.
M/J - Silence.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I can see why @AngieNikodinovLove heart breaks but in the end they are too vanilla.

I love your guys' recapping... More of my morning coffee ended up on the floor than in my stomach. LOL

Vanilla? With their SP costumes? Metallica? Halsy? Her cat eyes?

I am a party of one... B/c I dont think they are vanilla. LOL

Anyway I am VERY MUCH looking forward to your recaps today.. soooo funny!!!!!!! :)

Also why does Da Bossman think Leduc has a belly? An ass, FOR SURE!!!! Yummy. But belly? LOL

SamuraiK

Are you serious? I mean, Brezina’s mesh sweater thing is fine, but Voronov? :scream: Ponsart wins this going away.

Yes, Im serious. That christmas red jacket suits him well like a lovable granpa. As for Ponsart, yes that costume makes me hard but in a desperate, sleazy way not due to merits of the costume itself.

I
Vanilla? With their SP costumes? Metallica? Halsy? Her cat eyes?

Nothing Else Matters?? Pleesae, thats the only metallica song every vanilla person would pick to fool themselves they are being edgy. When they do Master of Puppets or Enter Sandman I'd reconsider. And the costumes you know were all Aliona's input and now the empress has ditched them will probably go back to sappy love programs.

SamuraiK

Ladies SP recap:

Samodurova - Sofia the 2nd skate cautiously but delivered. I see her in an Universiade team in the future.
Wessenberg - nothing memorable but decent debut.
Chartrand - Yikes. This almost makes me feel bad for @pinky166 and all the times Alaine's TTW admission was denied back when she didnt suck so much. Almost.
Andrews - I like her but i think she's going to become another victim of USFS annoying need to overhype the next big thing right here right now!! :shuffle:
Polina the 5th - Ouch. I thought the combo was fine. Sooo much height. :swoon: This is not going to help her confidence :(
Lecavelier - her interpretation is more cutesy/bubbly than sexy/exotic. Not buying it.
Honda - so so program but that girl oozes chrisma. Well done ! The UR was pretty clear though.
Hendrickx - I think I only root for her cause she's part of the Lil Sis club rather than her skating. The awful song didnt help either.
Tennell - shes trying to project more but still feels forced. Just relax and feel it Bradie and ditch that costume.

Magnificat level:encore:
Sakamoto - so ethereal, so lovely . so nervous about what JPN world team will be.
Miyahara - I may never be an uber but gotta give credit when is due. That was excellent.

Best dressed - Kaori and Satoko. Impecable
Do-Hard Award - Hendrickx. She makes pink look hot which I thought was impossible.

S

SmallFairy

Ponsart's shirt! :smokin:

Can't believe @rfisher managed to keep Brezina on the podium. Some powers. But no, one great performance/result cannot kick him off the team, come on, we all know what will happen next comp. (of course, when he medals at Euros, we have to reconsider...)

Nathan is awesome. His hair deserves mention in here also. You know I love hair like that. (That's why I can't choose between teenage LeGauz and today's version :lol:) But Nathan's top has to go!
(Why was Raf carrying duct tape to the KnC???)

S

SmallFairy

My student did quite well today (second in a field of three, less than a point from victory) and I still have my pink boots<3 I'll defend them with my life. Back off Bockster! I guess I'm neither Tsareva or Rukavitsin, I'm Orser light who follows the music and moves with concentration, but without jumping around ;) and no Poohs in a 30 m radius from me!!!!

Ka3sha

Nathan is awesome. His hair deserves mention in here also. You know I love hair like that. (That's why I can't choose between teenage LeGauz and today's version :lol:) But Nathan's top has to go!
:40beers:
:smokin: new hair style, but I want his black/dark blue shirt from last year back asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information