#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

Radio probably fears and knows this is likely her last season on the GP
I never post in this thread, but I just saw him in Richmond a few weeks ago and he looks pretty rough now, at least for 32. He was smoking a cigarette outside & didn't look like a guy who loves his life. Was a bit disappointing, much like the way Joubert is aging...

I agree Lutai hasnt aged that well and I hope the not enjoying life is just your perception. But Joubert looks amazing and fu-ckable still :smokin::smokin:

Mad for Skating

Olga Glinka liked a pic of my new manicure on Instagram :rofl::glamor:

Congratulations!!!

I can’t help thinking he looks so much like Dmitri Soloviev in these pictures. Very handsome.

Insta stalking of today

Tarasova & Morozov's new SP I really like the costumes.

The impossible has happened I found a pic of Jason Brown and I think he's cute. Whats wrong with me...

- Truly we have very different ideas of what’s fashionable
- Don’t you dare be checking out my boyfriend! I’ve had dibs on him since 2015!

And Orzel pulled a Pechalat and lost a medal by 0.01 points,

I thought that was a James/Cipres thing!

I never post in this thread, but I just saw him in Richmond a few weeks ago and he looks pretty rough now, at least for 32. He was smoking a cigarette outside & didn't look like a guy who loves his life. Was a bit disappointing, much like the way Joubert is aging...

That’s too bad. Some skaters are so talented but then their lives take a bad turn. Joubert actually doesn’t look too bad imo, but I’ve always seen him as an uncle, not a boyfriend.

J

Jeschke

Btw, with all the drama going on, we failed to recognize Elvis sitting in 4th :encore::respec:
I am surprised by his PCS to be honest, but who cares.

In the end it's still Messing and Reynolds for worlds instead of Romsky/Elvis, watch it :drama:

RoseRed

Btw, with all the drama going on, we failed to recognize Elvis sitting in 4th :encore::respec:

In the end it's still Messing and Reynolds for worlds instead of Romsky/Elvis, watch it :drama:
I think the Reynolds ship has sailed. At Autumn Classic, almost every jump was two-footed and/or URed. They'll just pick whoever finishes top 2 at Nationals. Which will probably include Messing (sorry Boss). But I want at least one of Nic and Roman on the team. And both for 4CC.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Can we all please take a moment and recognize the brilliance that is the first warm-up group for the Finlandia ladies LP?

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Katsiarina PAKHAMOVICH BLR 24 32.60
2 Michaela Lucie HANZLIKOVA CZE 23 36.72
3 Natasha MCKAY GBR 22 41.36
4 Lutricia BOCK GER 21 42.83
5 Antonina DUBININA SRB 20 43.06
6 Camilla GJERSEM NOR 19 44.25

I mean, I don't think I could have crafted it any better myself. :love:

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Can we all please take a moment and recognize the brilliance that is the first warm-up ground for the Finlandia ladies LP?

Warm-Up Group 1

And to think we'll get up really early on a Sunday to watch.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck

Reynolds is toast come on. Messing and Nguyen most likely, but Romsky and Elvis have the potential to spoil. I feel like the judges are more willing to give those two the points if they earn it due to attractiveness and charisma/elegance.

Vagabond

Please tell me that the podium at Canadians is not going to be Messing, Reynolds, and Nguyen. :saint:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Just watched the Empress and Bruno's exhibition from Nebelhorn. Beautiful program. All I could think was I wish to the Skating Gods, that she was working with Stolbova to create programs and Susie had a Bruno to skate them with her. I would die from sheer joy.

And laughing at all the people who opined that Bruno wasn't a worthy partner, right up until he helped her win that OGM.

SamuraiK

- Don’t you dare be checking out my boyfriend! I’ve had dibs on him since 2015!

Blah, please. As if one single cute pic will erase the countless times he has looked and behaved like the most annoying asexual teletubby ever! It will probably take you until 2025 to teach him to act like boyfriend material.

(And honestly, not that I’m rooting for it, but I could see her as a replacement for one of Radionova’s Grand Prix spots, then couldn’t she make nationals that way?)

GP doesn't work that way. If Radio withdraws from both her events the host are free to chose the replacement from skaters from other countries along the top SB list.

Warm-Up Group 1

That looks like the warm up of my worse nightmares :scream::scream::scream:

Please tell me that the podium at Canadians is not going to be Messing, Reynolds, and Nguyen. :saint:

Isnt Gogolev competing senior nationally this season? on a good day he can outjump all the bland fragile pretty CAN boys and take bronze or even silver.

I love love love Shevchenko/Eremenko:love::love::love:
Kiss? Are they an item? I lost track with all the mating lovebirds.

My bet is that they indeed are an item but its hard to tell. Russian dance field has always been a mating playground.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Rewatched men just in time for the 1930's belorussian kick off the ladies event:

Elvis - hell yeah. that costume. the looks. so hot. so much. Whoever is responsible for this choreo move, it made my day :encore:I have a feeling, even she won't ever admit, @Hanna fangirled and happy-clapp'd very very hard in the audience while vice driveled on his keyborad.

Erokhov - I really like his skating and I love the music so of course I absolutely loved this. Dark horse for 3rd spot.

Our boy - our boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information