- LaTuk :encore:
- Stasia so robbed :drama:
- Karly for the 3rd season in this shirt? :drama:
- Bockster :wuzrobbed
- Hongo :yikes:
- 1930's: awesome look!

- Lil'Rose WTF: this was so :yikes:
- Perkova :violin:
- Polina 4th, how the hell did she end up below Perkova?

SamuraiK

J

Jeschke

Danielian ending up 5th, Murashov was 4th in his jgp.
The suspense for the final spot :drama::watch:

DobrinFan

- Polina 4th, how the hell did she end up below Perkova?

Tsurskaya? Probably low levels like the rest of her training mates but I will have to look at the protocols. I hope she is ready for SA. Don't know what to say about Radionova.

DobrinFan

Danielian ending up 5th, Murashov was 4th in his jgp.
The suspense for the final spot :drama::watch:

Danielian outscored Murashov by 20 points even with his not so great SP and I can't see Artur ever losing PCS to Murashov internationally, Arturchik's the better skater and 4 years younger. Plus he won PCS today among much more experienced boys and almost the free with a terrific skate. And he has A LOT more potential. This should be no competition. Russian Fed do the right thing :mitchell:

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
This was by miles the most uninspired skated I ever saw by her. Oh lil'Rose.

What's happened to her? :( I know she hasn't been at the top in Russian ladies for a while, but this (which I didn't get to see) sounds like a new level of bad.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I don't know what to make of that. On the one hand, the footwork was downright freakish; on the other, it's not quite as awful overall as I expected. Given the results, I expected something like half a dozen splats.

Vagabond

@Jeschke

:gallopin1-POTS nomination: Alexei Bychenko 2018 Finlanda Trophy SP, aptly choreographed to Requiem for a Dream.

Jumps: 4T<<, 1A<<*, 2Z+2T*
TES: 14.73 (There is at least one Russian girl less than half his age who can get more than that on a single element. :shuffle: )
:gallopin1

ETA: MEEPOTS nomination Kayne & O'Shea SP. This might improve if she doesn't fall on the entrance to the death spiral.

Last edited:

zebraswan

He was really fine to look at but the skating... less so. And after the drunk incident all heartbreak potential was gone.

I never post in this thread, but I just saw him in Richmond a few weeks ago and he looks pretty rough now, at least for 32. He was smoking a cigarette outside & didn't look like a guy who loves his life. Was a bit disappointing, much like the way Joubert is aging...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information