#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Does that mean that our three former World medalists are off the Team?

:watch:
But only one of them actually won at worlds. And, except for one season when she skated in 20,000 comps, she pretty much exemplifies #TTW. All she needs is to switch coaches to Rukavitsin and she'd cover it all.

SamuraiK

But only one of them actually won at worlds. And, except for one season when she skated in 20,000 comps, she pretty much exemplifies #TTW. All she needs is to switch coaches to Rukavitsin and she'd cover it all.

You don't go back to college after getting your degree even though your professional life didn't turned out as expected after that...

SamuraiK

Perkova is a lost cause. When the pidgeons are more interesting than your skating you should have known its time to move on..

SamuraiK

True, but we should give her this season. Maybe a miracle will happen at RuNats and she'll be top 3!

I dont believe wishing on the top 12 russian ladies to break their legs for that to happen can be considered a miracle :D

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
True, but we should give her this season. Maybe a miracle will happen at RuNats and she'll be top 3!

Marry me! :love:

Folks chill and let’s unite our forces to get Perkova and her boytoy to nationals this season! Focus!

Thank you. I mean, the roster would be absolutely tragic without Tuk and Rad. And like I’ve said a half dozen times, they will likely both be off the team once they both medal at Euros this season. So everyone wins. :cheer:

J

Jeschke

Folks, thanks to glorious @rosewood
For @Jeschke, belated update about Nagai from Tokyo Summer Competition (local competition) done in the end of Aug. It's great she took back her 3Lz-3T combo. Wish she'll win through to Nats.

Yuka Nagai's SP to River Dance: twitter report
3Lz3T FCSp LSp 2A 3Lo(fall) CCoSp StSq 52.39

FS to Cinderella: twitter report
3Lz2T 3Lz 3Lo LSp StSq 2A 3Lo2T2Lo CCoSp 1A 3S ChSq FCCoSp 108.74 161.13

She won a silver there below Akari Matsubara. Here is a photo of the podium. And here is a photo of her costume for Cinderella.

Tokyo regional is coming this weekend.
3lz3t and awesome costume! :encore:
Slay Nagai!
#untilthebitterend

S

SmallFairy

Folks chill and let’s unite our forces to get Perkova and her boytoy to nationals this season! Focus!
Totally, and Gubanova too. But of the boytoys I'm more on the barricades for Skirda and Ignatov. Hope all of Ignatov's quads from summer are still there. #boardingnationalstrain #powerofrukavitsin
For ladies, I have one mission: RADIO!!! She will return. She will slay!

SamuraiK

Folks, thanks to glorious @rosewood

3lz3t and awesome costume! :encore:
Slay Nagai!
#untilthebitterend

OH I have a soft spot for Nagai I admit. She crashed and burned so hard that we didnt have much chance to see her in the elite. Maybe she can work her way through domestic and win a universiade ticket at nationals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information