#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

I thought all skaters should learn that and try to convince the judges that 'I didn't fall. That was part of my choreography'
Wasn't "laying on the ice" banned after everyone kept "dying" in the 80ies?? She is laying on her back on the ice, even though it's only a split second. Candeloro would get away with it though.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Wasn't "laying on the ice" banned after everyone kept "dying" in the 80ies?? She is laying on her back on the ice, even though it's only a split second. Candeloro would get away with it though.
Not just lying on the ice, but waving her legs in the air

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Derbina-Kartom with another batshit insta story: on-ice, relentlessly coaching this like 5 year old girl, over loud circus/disco music, her voiceovers go perfectly with the music, it's surreal. And then of course, ends her weekend at the spa, showing as much leg as possible, complete with the caption "truuuuu". :rofl:

Can we please get her back to at least the JGP next season? Unless Fleur is planning a Worlds comeback, that is...

rfisher

Let the skating begin
There should be an open practice session in Figure Skating Academy this Friday.
Kolyada, Konstantinova, Aliev, Leonova and Shulepov should be there - so it's basically all St Pete trainwrecks on the same ice at the same time :lol::gallopin1
They should have a banner.

S

SmallFairy

Did she still have to skate?
Yes, she skated, because she wanted the experience the competition gave (in front of audience and judges) even if she was the only one. It was in her season plan. But it was weird, she said so herself;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information