Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

What is this Lambiel/Vasiljevs program? :shuffle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsbLhTO-I3c
@SmallFairy might be pleased.

Can't they just announce it already???!!!:D

No, but seriously, after their photo shoots I expected the worst (NAMBLA-Northern Alps Man Boy Love Association), but that was actually beautiful. I really liked it and it wasn't creepy (the sound of their blades, sigh!). It was very Yuri on ice, but of course I loved Yuri on ice.

Deniss should skate to this type of music too, not just show. Though of course I'm waiting for him to do a Django-program. Tribute to Verner. (Deniss and the hot coaches. The new teenage soap).

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

Btw is here the right place to say I wish I would not have seen Dai‘s comeback videos? 🙄😇

I'm torn. He moves beautiful as ever and I'm just happy to see him, but that FS was a mess. If he keeps going like that he'll be my biggest heartbreak this season, because, you know...the programs are fine, but...
#bluesforklook4ever
#inthegardenofsoul4ever
#pagliacci4ever (sorry, Bych)
And so on, and so on...

S

SmallFairy

Btw Eislauffen wrote in another thread that cutie Bychenko was a total disaster in all practices at Finlandia and as we saw also in the sp. He had no explanation, he felt fine, skates ok etc etc So should we expect the same trainwrecky mess at SA who's approaching FAST?

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
What is this Lambiel/Vasiljevs program? :shuffle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsbLhTO-I3c
@SmallFairy might be pleased.

Sorry, I just can't with these two. :scream:

after their photo shoots I expected the worst (NAMBLA-Northern Alps Man Boy Love Association)

Omg, I just read their wikipedia entry. Yikes. :eek:

I really liked it and it wasn't creepy (the sound of their blades, sigh!)

You're right, it's not necessarily creepy...but I still find the whole situation...odd.

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Deniss is of legal age so there's that. His skating is exquisite and I really, really hope they've worked on his jumps. I'll just focus on his skating and pay no attention to anything else. And, that was gorgeous skating.

SamuraiK

rfisher

Let the skating begin
True, but Lambiel is considerably older, and the relationship appears to have develped while Lambiel was coaching him.

Lambiel is Nikolai Morozov with better jumps and spins. :shuffle:
True. And I hate that, but it is a beautiful ptogram. It's a dilemma. :(

S

SmallFairy

Omg, I just read their wikipedia entry. Yikes. :eek:

I know! :scream:I had no idea they existed until I watched the funniest South Park episode ever.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartman_Joins_NAMBLA

About Deniss and Stephane, the photos and everything is just so strange, but if it's all what it seems like, well, one part of me says "good for them". Of course a coach-skater relationship, especially with the age difference is kind of :yikes:, but Deniss is not a minor. And I wouldn't mention Morozov just yet. It's not like Stephane seduced 375273884 more of his students:p (yet????)
But no more photos! No more photos!!!!!!

Ka3sha

Am not sure if it’s a right place to discuss this, but if I remember correctly, Stephane and his long-time bf came together Moscow a year or so ago, after V/T’s daughter was born. And he (Staphane’s bf whose name I don’t remember) was in Pyongchang as a part of team Latvia with Lambiel, Deniss and Nikitina.

That been said, I also find that Lambiel&Vasilievs photoshoot kind of creepy , but their show program from JO is quite stunning :swoon:

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

just for the record: i thought the pics were kinda odd and creepy but i had no further thoughts.
but yeah, i am from a small village, where the world is still in order....fool i am :rofl:
Maybe it's just us Norwegians that are too open minded:lol:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Even i who am mostly clueless, clued into that relationship. And it's hard not want to say it's not the same as you know who, but in truth, it kind of is. But, I want them to focus on Deniss competive skating until he stands on a Euro and World podium. He is such a beautiful skater

S

SmallFairy

Lambiel and Deniss...

I remember back the old days when Stephane used to 'date' Carolina Kostner...
Like 2004 or something...I was at Euros that year, we tried to pay extra attention to them:lol:

SamuraiK

Either way: Deniss won‘t board this train! 👆🏼
Once I thought the same of GG, so 🤷🏼‍♂️😂

Deniss has been improving steadily each season and scoring big PCS without quads or even axels sometimes. He's too good for the train.

Mad for Skating

Just watched the Empress and Bruno's exhibition from Nebelhorn. Beautiful program. All I could think was I wish to the Skating Gods, that she was working with Stolbova to create programs and Susie had a Bruno to skate them with her. I would die from sheer joy.

And laughing at all the people who opined that Bruno wasn't a worthy partner, right up until he helped her win that OGM.

It’s honestly my dream that Queen Susie dumps Morozov and gets coached by Aljona. You and I are spiritual twins!

Blah, please. As if one single cute pic will erase the countless times he has looked and behaved like the most annoying asexual teletubby ever! It will probably take you until 2025 to teach him to act like boyfriend material.

Well, I’m glad you don’t like him, cuz then he’s all mine! Nothing wrong with a sunny little screwball who makes the world a better place. And I appreciate a guy who goes for the heart before he goes for the panties, if you know what I mean.

I’ll just leave this here... https://www.instagram.com/p/BerWeKWAJg5/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYH7rCAANlK/?hl=en

Is Bob presenting us Deputat‘s arse in her latest IG story? 😎🙈
https://instagram.com/ekaterinabobrova?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=fqpe2ee3xzws

#bestsharingwifeever

Reason #36829832790226872 why I love her lol

Deniss is of legal age so there's that. His skating is exquisite and I really, really hope they've worked on his jumps. I'll just focus on his skating and pay no attention to anything else. And, that was gorgeous skating.

I honestly don’t see the “couple” factor about Stephane and Deniss. To me, they’ve always seemed like a father and son. Maybe I’m naive but I don’t see anything weird about their photo shoots. Their interactions definitely don’t scream “dating!!!” to me. And if they are, Deniss is an adult, as you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information