#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
OMG Loena is skating to my favorite Celine song and I love everything about it!!!!

Yes. It's everything I hoped it would be, and more. :love:

Your 7th place finish there was maybe your career highlight

:respec:

Your stunning beauty, gorgeous hair and countless beach selfies will be tremendously missed.

She may not be on the team anymore, but no worries, insta updates will remain!

On November 14th, 2014 it all began

4 year anniversary coming up!

skatingguy

decently
[B]Buffalo Wild Wings[/B]‏Verified account @[B]BWWings[/B]
FollowFollow @BWWings
More
Tackling a QB is basically figure skating now. Somebody does it, then we all sit back and see what the judges think.
5:04 PM - 30 Sep 2018

[B]Elizaveta Tuktamysheva[/B]‏ @[B]TuktikLiza[/B]
FollowingFollowing @TuktikLiza
More
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva Retweeted Buffalo Wild Wings

At least we are standing up after big falls, continue to perform and do not acting like a little girl to get pass interference or holding. Figure skating>football

rfisher

Let the skating begin
We knew the end was coming when the tortoise swapped out by Tuk's glamor shot. (((((tortoise))))

SamuraiK

J

Jeschke

Alilou

Ubercavorter
Golden generation?

V/M, Chan --------------------------long time nothing-----------------------D/R gold in weak times---------------------------Osmond gold however-------------------------W/P 4CC's gold does not count at all
And yet isn't it funny how all but W/P have an Olympic Gold Medal :p

SamuraiK

Golden generation?

V/M, Chan --------------------------long time nothing-----------------------D/R gold in weak times---------------------------Osmond gold however-------------------------W/P 4CC's gold does not count at all

Name a better one??? World titles and olympic medallist in all 4 categories.. I can't believe your delusional anti bias makes me defend canadian skating :drama:

Mad for Skating

OMG Loena is skating to my favorite Celine song and I love everything about it!!!!

Me too! I stan!!!

Farewell Maria Stavitskaya!
Entry: November 8th, 2015
Exodus: September 30th, 2018
Career highlights: GP RUS 2014, 7th; Nationals 2017, 8th; Nationals 2015, 11th; Universiade 2017, 12th

On November 14th, 2014 it all began. @Hanna spoke the magic words of the 'Trainwreck Marias' kicking off the Rostelecom ladies short program. Your 7th place finish there was maybe your career highlight, but more important that day was your importance for playing a main part in creating the legendary #TeamTrainwreck. In best :gallopin1-manner you decided to give up on singles and focus on dance. With #CutieShibnev you found a worthy partner in looks and did not lower the level for your next one, Andrei Bagin, with whom you made it to the :gallopin1-Olympics, the Universiade. Afterwards you fooled us all in legendary manner with possible partnerships and tryouts. Desperate souls even hoped for a comeback in pairs :drama:
Your stunning beauty, gorgeous hair and countless beach selfies will be tremendously missed.
You were a true legend! :glamor:

до свидания!

Aww I’ll miss her! She was fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information