#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiK

I think the only thing preventing Honda from joining is that she only had awful results so far as a senior. a true TTW needs the ocassional lights out performance to give us hope.

SamuraiK

I am trying to remember the lights-out performances that got Fleur Maxwell and Nicole Gosviani on the Team. :unsure:

Those are the special additions that were never worthy either but cause they are delusional Boss faves we turn a blind eye on them so he doesn't feel bad about his crappy choices.

I would say this for Gosviani though, she did have that one very good nationals that send her to Euros.

Cleo1782

I think the only thing preventing Honda from joining is that she only had awful results so far as a senior. a true TTW needs the ocassional lights out performance to give us hope.

She won the US Classic or whatever it's called in Salt Lake City last year. She was pretty good beating KChen, Mirai, Bell, Sakamoto etc. That is one challenger title she has...

Last edited:

Laney

Thanks! And what do you think about her basics in comparison with Japanese ladies, Loena and Bell?
@Ka3sha
I think she doesn't has the best basics. But you couldn't denie that she owned the house. Her SS are much weaker then for example Mai Miharas. I think Japanes ladies are in genereal great in SS. But presentation wise she was superior. I love Mihara and feel neutral to Alina but I understand much better now why she won the Olympics. She has IT. But other Russian girls have IT, too... So I guess I know what you mean...

J

Jeschke

Got kicked outta Hotel way too early; if i‘d known in advance I easily could have made it to Schott practice!
Guess there is a reason I am boss 🤣

S

SmallFairy

I'm so glad you people educate them. You're taking important responsibility here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information