#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

Forgot to write about the cabbage on the ice! There was spring onion for Sui/Han in China, and now this??? Like I have any clue why it's the year of the vegetables:confused::confused::confused:

J

Jeschke

IDF Day 1:

Men:
Samarin - So much my guilty-pleasure program of the season. So much. 'I need your looooooooove' :encore: I have a feeling @Hanna might think I lost it completely now :D I feared with the new outfit, there will be a new program, but thanks to god, that was not the case. He is only back to more illusion fabric. Good choice boy. Good choice. Loved the intense screaming from his coach during his skate. Tsareva could include that too :respec:
Moris - Despite I denied, I am quite entertained, especially with The Gauz and Tutberidze in combo.
Ten - this might be my fav short program of the season and I really need to see that clean at least once. Beaten by Misha Ge in PCS is death to my soul :drama:
Aymoz - @SmallFairy what are u complaining about? Awesome costume. I loved the simple look. No sparkle at all. Wonderful. Stunning program, there is so much to love about him. And of course we got the :gallopin1 moment. Great job.

Ladies:
all - what a shit competition, seriously!
Mihara - what the hell was the coach screaming? Would she have crashed the boards?
Laurine - sorry, you are just losing me to MBM due to disappointment. The music is stunning, the outfit is great (though not as voidy as the original one leg) but in the end: it's boring. I want last seasons Laurine back.
Schott - That ****ing loop in the SP; 0,01pts less than at Rostelecom SP, if it works like that in the FS I am fine with it :D I am still ****ing nervous, that the spot might be taken away :drama:
LaTuk - beaten by Schott; this must be the bottom point of her career :EVILLE: HoF awaits. Where have the shimmies gone? Silly finger choreo instead? :blah:

Pairs:
French - My opinion about this SP has not changed.
Italians - Highlight of the day! Manificat!!!
C/T - Not that I even care, but this is just sad.
J/B - Seriously DG, seriously?

Dance:
How high is Benoit in @SamuraiK 's 'To Do' list?

S

SmallFairy

@Jeschke nothing wrong with Aymoz going clean and simple, on the contrary! (Boyjadi's combo of chest hair, facial hair and all that bling is just wtf to me.) But I don't approve of the 90ies casual office look. Come on! He could do a Morgan-of-last-year:smokin:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Moris is not wrecky enough for the team IMO. I like him, but he doesn’t fit in here. :drama:

La Tuk on the other hand, is making a strong case :gallopin1
That SP was a hot mess :yikes: . Also, the illusion mesh cleavage shield looks silly and doesn’t hide anything. Girl is hot and needs to show it off :drama: :smokin:

J

Jeschke

QUEEN U ALERT!

on the ice in Poland in 2 minutes
watch live!

I predict she is going to pull a Zagitova and pull up into the top 5! :glamor:
Uh boy, that was tragic, even for Queen U standards :yikes:
65pts FS.

#tongueofdisgust to finish the program :respec:
But love she didn't go for intentional doubles. #splatordie :respec:

In the same time LilSis scored 50pts SP in Meran! Fight back Queen U!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information