#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka3sha

There're some rumors that junior girls, who have qualified to JGPF and are still 13 yo won't be able to take part at senior Nationals this year (Trusova, Tarakanova).
That means, Sima's chances will increase a lot, if it's true
not sure if it helps Kitty though :shuffle:

Last edited:

morqet

rising like a phoenix
Baby Buckland is damn hot :smokin:
Just wanted to say. And this thread seems to be the most fitting for this info :p

And unfortunately, even by the standards of British skating, not capable of good results. Very fitting for this thread! :saint:

Loves_Shizuka

There're some rumors that junior girls, who have qualified to JGPF and are still 13 yo won't be able to take part at senior Nationals this year (Trusova, Tarakanova).
That means, Sima's chances will increase a lot, if it's true
not sure if it helps Kitty though :shuffle:

Get it Sima!

J

Jeschke

And unfortunately, even by the standards of British skating, not capable of good results. Very fitting for this thread! :saint:
It's a hard task to achieve good results with Tweedale :shuffle:
That boy needs a better partner.

S

SmallFairy

Baby Buckland is damn hot :smokin:
Just wanted to say. And this thread seems to be the most fitting for this info :p

Baby Buckland is very fine indeed.

Dont't know how to connect that to my next sentence...but you know I don't watch much ice dance. Right know Eurosport is re-airing NHK and Scott Moir looks too much like Matt LeBlanc in his turtle neck polo :lol: Don't know if that's good or bad, but thank God ladies is soon on!

S

SmallFairy

Cutie Bychenko was on fire! :respec: Moris and Eteri-legend, together with the dancing lady wearing yellow coat!

But where is Bossman? Samarin is slaying.

LaTuk has boobs. That's the argument that has won me over. She needs to be in the team.

And yes, someone pull the blue bling strap!!!!! Pleeeeeease!!! :smokin:

S

SmallFairy

Angsty Aymoz has been teleported back to the 90ies (as I realized earlier Scott LeBlanc started the trend). He needs a stylist asap and I'll be happy to volunteer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information