#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimi

So... I'm kinda stupid/oblivious and can't locate the "search" function around here :shuffle: so I haven't checked if she's already been discussed but... I was wondering: Does anybody else think Mae-Berenice Meite belongs to this team? Not the greatest artiste but a talented jumper and beautiful athlete capable of a lot of things -- including horrible splatfests...

At the very least, you'd think she could've managed a GP medal or two over the years, but nooooo... I mean, she was already skating in seniors back in 2010, before the invasion of the Russian wunderkinds!

Last edited:

Vagabond

So... I'm kinda stupid/oblivious and can't locate the "search" function around here :shuffle:

Welcome to FSU. And mad props for posting in the #TTW thread so soon after joining.

You have to become a subscriber to use the search function. See this thread for info: https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/subscription-levels.92629/

And send a PM to @SHARPIE if you have any questions.

Does anybody else think Mae-Berenice Meite belongs to this team? Not the greatest artiste but a talented jumper and beautiful athlete capable of a lot of things -- including horrible splatfests...

At the very least, you'd think she could've managed a GP medal or two over the years, but nooooo... I mean, she was already skating in seniors back in 2010, before the invasion of the Russian wunderkinds!

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin
2) Big boobs/nice ass
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick
5) Being Uzbek/Russian
6) last name called Schott
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats
11) Bizarre Choreo
12) Hair

Maé-Bérénice Méité has been nominated, but, apart from anything else, she isn't sufficiently heartbreaking. :barrel

@Vababond Vagabond [:HA!:] will publish the criteria at some point. We try to ignore them. He'll publish them again and slap us down. We'll laugh, and try again.

Pressman is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again.

:violin: :gallopin1

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
See @nimi how much reading that is? :wideeyes: we lose our ability to care to read in here, so basically if @Jeschke says yes, you're good.

Mae the odds be ever in your favor. :glamor: and she's denied. See, it's that simple.

nimi

Thanks for the info, Vagabond!

Not heartbreaking enough? Well, we've got a whole season ahead of us! And I'm totally rooting her over Laurine for the Olympic spot (sorry) and most likely I'll be bitterly disappointed!

Like... Everybody here remembers last year's Trophee de France, right? Mostly because of the whole Leonova/pigeon thing and Laurine's costume change. But there was also Mae-B skating a disastrous SP (11th place, yikes!) and then her glorious comeback in the FP -- but it was only good enough to get her 7th place in the end, just behind Laurine and before Gracie and Mao. (Yeah.) So, good enough to get my hopes back up --- which will most likely be dashed this following season. :fragile:

EDIT
Yeah, this is my first denial of the season!
Oh noes! I was denied just before I hit "send"! Woe is me!

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
Idora Hegel could've beaten Gracie last season, maybe even Gedevanishvili on an off day! :gallopin1 I think Gracie is the only one that was "the people's choice" and Jeschke didn't overrule, because he has feelings. she should've been banished to Saskatchewan, but all is forgiven.

Once Nebelhorn and the season is here there will be new potential members. :40beers:

S

SmallFairy

YAY @nimi our team's first proposal of the season! Can't wait for Nebelhorn though...

True, Mae doesn't break my heart (but sometimes she's darn close, softie me) but she's smokin :smokin: and bff with Vanessa J, and acts :glamor: in general, so she's totally on my radar.

ETA or maybe it's not the first, I now remember @pinky came up with something...

S

SmallFairy

Idora Hegel could've beaten Gracie last season, maybe even Gedevanishvili on an off day! :gallopin1 I think Gracie is the only one that was "the people's choice" and Jeschke didn't overrule, because he has feelings. she should've been banished to Saskatchewan, but all is forgiven.

Once Nebelhorn and the season is here there will be new potential members. :40beers:

IDORA HEGEL! :glamor:

#bangsforever #smokyeyesqueen #igotthat3z3tsotakethathaterz

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
You're all wrong and I'm right. #teamzhang no respect! :drama:

She could start a stand up career after skating and make a good living! Rodney Dangerfield part 2

J

Jeschke

#teamgrantoline all the way bitchezzz!

Not that I would care too much for Hochstein, but there is still the kitten and Caroline :encore:
#teamzhang
#zhangcomeback
#zhang4korea

Last edited by a moderator:

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
Their kitty is the real deal. :encore: :cat:I heard from a friend at GF who met the kitty, that real-kitty is very friendly (like it's parents), and also well taken care of, well behaved, and loved by all of the people. #teamzhang #felinefriends

Karpenko

Not Impressed.
^ those are words MANY people, even those who write that phrase, should live by. :) you won't get sh!t thrown back at you if you don't throw any sh!t.

That also goes for "journalists". :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information