MacMadame

Doing all the things
I have an extra ticket to the practice sessions. If you want it, PM me. I'm at the arena now and can meet you outside to give it to you.

Lenard

Have 2 Gala tickets to Skate Canada for sale. Face value.Section 104, row E, Seats 26,27. Can pickup in Kelowna previous to the event.

midori

I have one on-ice seat ticket for sale for Rock The Rink tour in Oshawa on Sat, Nov 9th. PM me for details if interested.

volley

Hi, due to changes in my plans I would like to sell my all-event-ticket for GPF in Torino:

BRONZE 2, section 305, row 11, seat 8

215,00 Euro (lese than normal)

Please mail ne if you want this ticket.

Ka3sha

A friend of mine is selling her all event GPF ticket (her volunteer application was accepted). Bronze 2 category, all disciplines and exhibitions: Section 305, row 9, seat 3

PM me if you are interested, I will give her contacts :)

Greyat

I am selling a GPF Torino - SILVER ALL EVENT TICKET (5-8 December 2019)

This includes all junior and senior competitions, gala and practice sessions.

Section 207 (Kiss and Cry end of the rink), Row 6, Seat 12 (I think this is one of the seats which has a back).

I paid €459 for the ticket but will consider reasonable offers.

Payment by PayPal accepted - it is a 'print at home' ticket which can be e-mailed to you.

Please PM me if interested - or if you have any queries :)

flowerpower

Looking for a ticket to Rock the Rink in Oshawa, Sat. Nov. 9. If you have an extra one to sell, please PM me.

volley

Looking for GPF tickets if anyone is selling. Thanks!
Hi, "Birdseye", I would sell the ticket for 210,00 Euros. If you would need another one beside my seat.....a friend of mine would like to sell her ticket as well. We bought them in july, but in september we were accepted as volunteers. So we don't need the tickets anymore.

Birdseye

Hi, "Birdseye", I would sell the ticket for 210,00 Euros. If you would need another one beside my seat.....a friend of mine would like to sell her ticket as well. We bought them in july, but in september we were accepted as volunteers. So we don't need the tickets anymore.
I would definitely be interested in one of them. Thanks!

cholla

Grand Duchess of Savoie - Marquessa of Chartreuse
Tickets for Torino Grand Prix Finale anyone ?

2 of my friends have tickets for sale :

* 1 x All-event package Silver section 206 (near Kiss and Cry) row 4, seat 3 - Price is negotiable

* 2 x Gold ticket for Gala on Sunday, section 117, row 5, seats 9 & 10 - € 127/ea - Price is negotiable

PM me to have their email addresses.

aidan

Selling 2 all-event tickets the 2020 Canadian National Championships (January 13-19, 2020 in Mississauga)

Asking CDN $250/ticket. Section 6, Row E, Seats 101 & 102. Great seats! PM me if interested.

Below, is the link to the seating map. Please note that prices quoted on the map do do not include the $40/ticket of additional processing fees and facility charges, so I'm selling these tickets for less than I paid for them.

Last edited:

SamChez

2020 US Nationals: I have 2 FRONT ROW all-event tickets for sale. Section 129, row A, right on the aisle and very near the Kiss & Cry. We paid $850 a piece, which is what we're asking. These are also listed on Stubhub for $1000 a piece to recover Stubhub fees. No fees here :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information