Emdee

I need 3 tickets for Friday and 3 tickets for Saturday for the Autumn Classic in Oakville Sept 12 - 14. If anyone got extras, or has a change of plans and needs to sell, please PM me!
I was so angry that these tickets went within four minutes.

luckiest1

Emdee, I was able to get some of the tickets I needed on the first try (2 of 5). So now 3 people in my group only have Thursday seats. Soooooo frustrating!

Katesk8sgr8s

Does anyone know how I can get 4 tickets for the autumn classic? I know other people are looking too so I would be happy with two tickets even, either Friday or Saturday.

Madhatter

Last year a big, really big, batch of tickets was released a week before the ACI. The speculation is that the organizers weren't prepared for a huge influx of international fans and that's why they withheld the tickets and only released them last minute for local fans. It was possible to buy a ticket at the door on the day of the competition. Maybe it'll be the same this year. Maybe.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Rus fed notified the CoR tickets will go on sale mid august. The scammers started selling fake tickets :(

Doggygirl

Banned Member
UPDATE: This all-event ticket is sold. In case the buyer reads FSU, just wanted to say that I hope you have a great time at Skate America!

I will not be able to attend Skate America after all. :wuzrobbed I just listed my all event ticket on Stubhub.

Link

Section 103, Row A, Seat 8. Original price paid was $290 plus fees. Asking price is $225.00 Hope someone else can enjoy this great seat!

Last edited:

Debbie S

I'm considering going to SLC instead of Skate America. Would anyone like to buy my all-event SA ticket? Section 104, row J, seat 1. Asking face value, $215 (so no fees or taxes). PM me.

Debbie S

I'm considering going to SLC instead of Skate America. Would anyone like to buy my all-event SA ticket? Section 104, row J, seat 1. Asking face value, $215 (so no fees or taxes). PM me.
Looks like I can't edit my original post. Ticket has been sold.

sk8pics

I have 1 ticket for sale for Skate America for the Sunday exhibition, section 104, row J, seat 2. Price $20.

Tavi

Autumn Classic tix

I bought single day tickets (Thurs/Fri/Sat) for the Autumn Classic and can’t go due to work.

Would anyone like to buy them? I am selling all three together and asking face value (CAD 104.25, which is about USD 78). Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

TICKETS ARE SOLD

Last edited:

dearskate

Three all event Silver tickets with backs for sale for Grand Prix Final. Due to computer error we have a second set of tickets. Original price £431 per ticket. Would sell for 400 euros per ticket, individually or together. Row 206, seats 7,8,9.

Please email [email protected]

CherryL

Skate America - All Event Ticket
I am looking for one All Event Ticket for Skate America hopeuflly within 10th row. Appreciate your help.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Looking to buy a single all-event ticket for Skate Canada, or single tickets for the competitive events on Friday and Saturday (I won't be heartbroken if I miss the practices or the gala). PM me, thanks!

grimey

Skating + photography = my heaven :)
I have 2 tickets to the Skate Canada Gala available. $30 for the pair. section 112, row J, seats 11&12.

PM me if interested.

muffinplus

For sale - 1 Worlds all event pass Section 122, Row M - $1300 CAD or $1000 USD (Original price was $1680)

Last edited:

jtpc

Worlds 2020 Montreal

Selling my 1 all-event ticket (practices, events, and the gala)
Aisle seat
Section 119, Row G
Face value: $1,370 CAD

dearskate

We now have only two all event tickets available for the Grand Prix Final in Turin but would sell for 300 euros. They are in the silver section with backs on the seats. Please reply to this post if interested. This price is well below the face value on the tickets.

SLIVER

Hi I have an amazing ticket for Skate America all event, behind the judges in the aisle. Section 105 row H, if anyone is interested please message me ASAP.

dearskate

We now have only two all event tickets available for the Grand Prix Final in Turin but would sell for 300 euros. They are in the silver section with backs on the seats. Please reply to this post if interested. This price is well below the face value on the tickets.
And now there is only one remaining GP Final ticket left

nekkidgator

Selling up to three tickets to Las Vegas Skate America Pairs and men's free skate for Saturday, Oct. 19th. Section 118 Row DD (4th Row). Private message me if interested.

moki

I am looking to sell one Skate America single event ticket each for pairs and men on Friday afternoon. Section 105, Row E, Seat 9. PM me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information