D

Deleted member 53443

Today is practice for jr pairs, jr ladies and senior ladies at SAP Center. I have two practice passes at $8 each, I will transfer those (which is the most secure way to go) to your e-mail via the SAP ticket site/paypal.

UMBS Go Blue

Слава Україні!
Updating my earlier post - one ticket in section 127, row 21, seat 6 still available for the following events:

(edited: status current as of Jan 2, 11:30am PT)

Jan 2 and 3 only - day passes to Solar4America Ice - $10 per day
Jan 2 and 7 only - practice passes for SAP Center - $10 per day
Jan 4 - junior free dance at SAP Center - $10
Jan 6 - senior pairs' free at SAP Center - $25

PM me if interested in any single ticket (or more). I use PayPal and can transfer the tickets to you via the SAP Center/Ticketmaster website (no fees involved).

Last edited:

kiches

Hello, I have the following tickets to the Olympics that I'm looking to sell. These are physical tickets I got from Cosport and will either need to be mailed, or picked-up in person from me in Korea between Feb 8-Feb17. As of now the ladies free skate is sold out, and the Category C tickets for ladies SP and FS also appear to also be sold out. I'm looking to sell them for the cost I paid for them from Cosport, or discounted if you take all 3 tickets.

1 x Ladies SP 2/21 - Section 218 Row O [$175.83]
1 x Ladies FS 2/23 - Section 218 Row P [$175.83]
1 x Gala Exhibition 2/25 - Section 202 Row L [$587.00]

Or all 3 tickets for $800. Please PM me if interested, I'd also be interested in trading for Olympic Pairs free tickets.

kates8

I'm contemplating last minute trip to Canadians and would be looking for a single ticket for the Ice Dance Short and Free (think it's combined ticket with ladies) at the Canadian Championships on Jan 12 & 13. It looks like on the ticket website that I could get a ticket for the short dance in the corner but the Free looks sold out except for bleachers which probably wouldn't be good for my back! Let me know if anyone has a Short and /or Free Dance ticket available. Thanks!

mkice9

Selling tickets for 2018 U.S. Nationals. I am unable to attend.

Mens Short Program (Thurs 1/4)
Section 116, Row 7, Seat 19
I paid $60 + $23 fees = $83 total.

Short Dance (Fri 1/5)
Section 116, Row 7, Seat 22
I paid $40 + $21 fees = $61 total.

Ladies Free Skate (Fri 1/5)
Section 112, Row 15, Seat 10
A seat in the same area is selling for $75 + $25.40 fees on Ticketmaster.

Pairs Free Skate (Sat 1/6)
A seat in the same area is selling for $55 + $22.90 fees on Ticketmaster.

Mens Free Skate (Sat 1/6)
A seat in the same area is selling for $75 + $25.40 fees on Ticketmaster.

Free Dance (Sun 1/7)
A seat in the same area is selling for $55 + $22.90 fees on Ticketmaster.

This is short notice and I am willing to accept your best offer. I am not trying to break even, just trying to not lose so much money.

Please PM me if interested! I have PayPal. I can email you the PDF tickets via email or try to transfer them to you through the Ticketmaster website.

acraven

At last report my friend still had the following tickets available for US Nationals at $25 each for the senior events--much lower than the regular prices. Seats are in Section 117, Row 14, Seats 6 and 7. Prices for junior tickets and practice passes are lower.

Wed, 1/3: Sr. Ladies SP (but I don't know that she's carrying the ticket around with her) -- 1
Thu, 1/4: Jr. Free Dance -- 2
................Sr. Pairs SP -- 2
................Sr. Men's SP -- 2
Fri, 1/5: Sr. Short Dance -- 1 might be available
Sat, 1/6: Practice Pass -- 1 might be available
Sun, 1/7: Practice Pass -- 2 (no entry to exhibition practice)

If interested, send me a message and I'll provide my friend's email address.

acraven

Still available: One front-row ticket to the U S Nationals exhibition. Section 115, near center-ice. $90. Not sold individually, but I believe tickets in the next price category cost $125.

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
I have a FD ticket as I screwed up and bought another after forgetting I’d bought one through another FSUer. $25! Someone please take it :lol:

sjs5572

I have a FD ticket as I screwed up and bought another after forgetting I’d bought one through another FSUer. $25! Someone please take it :lol:
I will take it. Can you print out and I will give you cash today at pairs fs?

skatfan

I also have a FD ticket for Us Nationals - lower bowl - Row 15 near ABC booth and Kiss-n-Cry - $25.

randomsplashes

I have one 7-day event (novice, junior, senior + gala) ticket for Canadian Nationals left. I need it gone!! Please PM me for details

Last edited:

kiches

I've got some tickets to the Olympics I'm looking to sell as a bundle. The Team tickets and Men's SP tickets are physical tickets mailed to me by Cosport. The Men's practice tickets on 2/15 I can either print out and mail with the other tickets, or I can transfer to you using the PyeongChang 2018 Mobile Ticket app.

Ticket's included in this bundle are:

• 2 x Category B (Section 219 Row K) tickets for 02-09-18, 10:00 - 13:30, Men's Single Skating Short Program / Pair Skating Short Program [FSK01]. These two tickets are next to each other. These are physical tickets.
  • 2 x Category A (general seating) tickets for 02-15-18, 18:00 - 21:40, Training - Men's Short & Free [FSK15]. These can be printed and mailed or transferred via the mobile app.
  • 1 x Category C (Section 218 Row N) ticket for 02-16-18, 10:00 - 14:30, Men's Single : Short Program [FSK06]. This is a physical ticket.

Asking for $1,056.39 which is what I paid for the tickets. I'll ship priority mail in the US for free, but oversees shipping will be at cost, or you can pick up the tickets from me in Korea.

randomsplashes

I am desperately looking to sell my 7-day event (novice, junior, senior + gala) ticket for Canadian Nationals. I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend it so I need it off my hands. If anyone knows someone who's interested, please let me know.

kiches

Update to a previous post on Olympic tickets, bundles are now cheaper and the seats for the Team are different. Included some different bundle options. The men's SP ticket is a physical ticket from Cosport which I must either ship, or you can pick up from me in Korea.

Bundle Option 1:
  • 2 x Category B (Section 212 Row I) Men's Single Skating Short Program / Pair Skating Short Program [FSK01]. These were purchased off the Korean website and can be transferred as mobile ticket or I can print it- $313 each.
  • 2 x Category A (general seating) tickets for Training - Men's Short&Free [FSK15]. These can be printed and mailed or transferred via the mobile app. - $30 each.
  • 1 x Category C (Section 218 Row N) ticket for 02-16-18, 10:00 - 14:30, Men's Single : Short Program [FSK06]. This is a physical ticket. - $175.83.

Total for bundle 1: $861.83

OR

Bundle Option 2:
  • 1 x Category B (Section 212 Row I) Men's Single Skating Short Program / Pair Skating Short Program [FSK01]. These were purchased off the Korean website and can be transferred as mobile ticket or I can print it- $313 each.
  • 1 x Category A (general seating) tickets for Training - Men's Short&Free [FSK15]. These can be printed and mailed or transferred via the mobile app. - $30 each.
  • 1 x Category C (Section 218 Row N) ticket for 02-16-18, 10:00 - 14:30, Men's Single : Short Program [FSK06]. This is a physical ticket. - $175.83.
Total for bundle 2: $518.83

Bundle Option 3:
  • 1 x Category B (Section 212 Row I) Men's Single Skating Short Program / Pair Skating Short Program [FSK01]. These were purchased off the Korean website and can be transferred as mobile ticket or I can print it- $313 each.
  • 1 x Category A (general seating) tickets for Training - Men's Short&Free [FSK15]. These can be printed and mailed or transferred via the mobile app. - $30 each.
Total for bundle 3: $343.00.

sk8fan2

I have one all event ticket for sale for Canadian Nationals 2018, sec 111, row 10, seat 2. Price negotiable. PM me

randomsplashes

Update: I was looking for 2 all event tickets to Canadian Nationals. I now have tickets to every event EXCEPT the mens free and the pairs free (both events are on the same ticket). If anyone is selling 2 tickets to the mens/pairs free please contact me. I would REALLY prefer two seats together, but if we have to be split up that might be ok.

Sent you a PM

randomsplashes

Not sure how to PM, but I have 2 seats together, so if you have one ticket and are still looking for another, I might be willing to trade a seat and sell you one.

I don't know if you quoted the right person but i'm not looking to buy any tickets :)
I'm actually selling an all event ticket myself!

randomsplashes

I'm contemplating last minute trip to Canadians and would be looking for a single ticket for the Ice Dance Short and Free (think it's combined ticket with ladies) at the Canadian Championships on Jan 12 & 13. It looks like on the ticket website that I could get a ticket for the short dance in the corner but the Free looks sold out except for bleachers which probably wouldn't be good for my back! Let me know if anyone has a Short and /or Free Dance ticket available. Thanks!

PM'd you

DaveRocks

Eh?
If anyone has one or two gala tickets (for Canadian nationals) that they're not using and/or want to sell, please let me know.

randomsplashes

I have the following tickets for Canadian nationals still for sale! I need it gone asap. All are in the same seating (Section 101, Row 10, Seat 2). Please pm me for details

1 short dance ticket
1 short program for men/pairs ticket
1 long program for men/pairs ticket
1 gala ticket

Last edited:

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
I will have tickets for the worlds gala as our flight leaves the same day. Decent seats at least two together. PM if interested.

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
I'm looking for two all event tickets for Worlds in Milan, with seats next to each other.
Tickets for single events also work (next to each other), as long as they add up to see the whole competition (or most of it, we can try to buy the remaining from others, but prefer all together).
We don't need the gala.
Please PM me if you have any!
Thanks

kiches

I have a pair of Olympic Men’s SP tickets, category A seats in Section 110 Row E available at the the price I paid for them on their website (550,000 KRW or approx. $518.32). These can be transferred using the official mobile ticketing app. Please PM me ASAP if interested as otherwise I will have to refund them.

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
I'm looking for two all event tickets for Worlds in Milan, with seats next to each other.
Tickets for single events also work (next to each other), as long as they add up to see the whole competition (or most of it, we can try to buy the remaining from others, but prefer all together).
We don't need the gala.
Please PM me if you have any!
Thanks

still looking!

maya1985

A French fan has 2 extra tickets for Olympic: 1 for the Olympic SD and 1 for the Olympic FD and both are good seats.
If any of you is interested (or know someone who would be interested), please get in touch with her via email ([email protected]). Thanks for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information