Susy

2017 Skate Canada Gala Tickets for Sale x 2 :wuzrobbed (Regina Saskatchewan)

Section 117 Row 4

$30 each

My flight has been changed to an earlier time and I can not attend!

PM if you are interested

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
Adding myself to those looking for an Autumn Classic ticket - I'm local so however short the notice, please let me know if one becomes available. Thanks. :)

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
A friend is looking for a GPF ticket (all event/some events).
She claims they were sold out in less than 2 mins.
PM me if you have a spare ticket for sale.

greenapple

Does anyone has an extra room booked at the Holiday Inn at Pointe Claire they won't be using?

jeufrazio

Would appreciate any info on obtaining a ticket for Saturday's events at Autumn Classic. Have a ticket for Friday. Flying in from North Carolina. Ideally, would like to see ALL of the skating. Willing to pay a premium price for a ticket. Looking forward to seeing some of you there! Thanks.

cheremary

Would appreciate any info on obtaining a ticket for Saturday's events at Autumn Classic. Have a ticket for Friday. Flying in from North Carolina. Ideally, would like to see ALL of the skating. Willing to pay a premium price for a ticket. Looking forward to seeing some of you there! Thanks.

I have a Saturday ticket I'd be willing to sell but can't seem to message you privately. Please feel free to PM me.

danibellerika

2017 Skate America - One GOLD All Event Ticket Package for sale. Row A, Section 6. You will very likely be on television. I just received my tickets in the mail so they will be physical tickets and will have to be mailed.

Last edited:

HSGP21

For those looking for Autumn Classic tickets I have two for Saturday that I'd be willing to sell - PM for details

pat c

2 Skate Canada Tix in Regina, good seats. There is a hotel reservation as well if you're interested.

PM me.

Y068V

Hi everyone,

I am not going to be able to use my 4 tickets to the 2018 Olympic Team Event : Ice Dance Short Dance / Ladies' Single Skating Short Program / Pair Skating Free Skating

Sunday, 2/11/2018, 10:00 to 14:35
Venue: Gangneung Ice Arena
Price Category: B

I do not have my paper tickets with specific seats yet, but will ship immediately once I have them. I can provide a copy of my purchase confirmation if you are interested.

I paid USD$410 each. Just asking face value or best offer.

Thanks!

jayta

If anyone is looking for 2 Skate Canada All event passes, contact me. I know someone who has two tickets Sec 114 - Row 6 seats 8 & 9 - contact [email protected]

skatinglady

OLympic Tickets for sale
I have 2 tickets to the Team Event --Men's Short, Pairs Short
2 tickets to the Team Event --Ice Dance Short, Women's Short, Pairs Free
2 tickets to the Pairs Short Program
2 tickets to the Pairs Free Program
My friends will not be able to attend and I am trying to sell their tickets. They are all in A section. I do not have the paper tickets yet. Tickets were $632 Canadian each.

MattysMom2005

Looking for 2 tickets to the final four senior events at the US National Championships in San Jose, CA in January 5-6-7, 2018. Not near the ice, top row of bottom section preferred. Please message me if you have any to sell or give away.

jayta

I got tickets 2nd hand and I am wondering if someone could verify whether these tickets are similar to the ones you may have purchased for Skate Canada International before I pay. Thanks!

20171010_202953.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7c534u9l8t3c1n9/20171010_202953.jpg?dl=0[/IMG]

kiches

2 x All-Event Tix Skate Canada - $110/each

Posting this for a friend, she has two all-event tickets for Skate Canada in Section 11, Row 5. She is offering them for a discounted price of $100/each ticket. Please let me know if you're interested and I will PM her contact info.

danibellerika

I have additional tickets to the Olympic Games available for sale:

3 tickets for Team Event - Mens SP/Pairs SP (Level B) - $320 USD each + shipping (this is the Korean Price, cheaper than Cosport). These are also souvenir tickets so I guess they will make them extra cool looking so you can keep it well after the event.

1 ticket for Gala (Level B) - $587 USD + shipping (Cosport price)

Tickets were purchased on Cosport and Pyeongchang2018.com. They don't ship until later this year. I take Paypal. I can ship internationally but buyer pays shipping and any foreign transaction fees. I will also be at all of these events except for the Gala so I can coordinate to deliver in person.

I Luv Bulldogs

I am selling two tickets to the Gala for Skate Canada in Regina. We have to fly back to Vancouver Sunday afternoon :(.

Section 105, row 9, seats 15 and 16.

$30 each.

Please PM if interested!

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Before I go online to buy them, if anyone has two good seats at Trophee de France they want to sell, let me know.

waxel1

Skate Canada - Two all-event tickets available, Sec 102, Row 2 (front row, I'm told), Seats 6 & 7. Please PM me.

greenapple

If anyone has Skate Canada tickets they cannot use, you can donate them to people in Regina who would love to see a figure skating competition but cannot afford to buy tickets.

Kelly Husack SEARCH Executive Director 306-570-6208
[email protected]
Student Energy in Action in Regina for Community Health Inc. is a student run, interdisciplinary primary health care initiative situated in the North Central community of Regina.

I Luv Bulldogs

If anyone has Skate Canada tickets they cannot use, you can donate them to people in Regina who would love to see a figure skating competition but cannot afford to buy tickets.

Kelly Husack SEARCH Executive Director 306-570-6208
[email protected]
Student Energy in Action in Regina for Community Health Inc. is a student run, interdisciplinary primary health care initiative situated in the North Central community of Regina.

Thanks for the tip. I will contact them to see if they want my gala tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information