breathesgelatin

I have some Boston Worlds tickets to sell. I have an all-event pass of which I will only be using the Wednesday tickets. So ladies short/free dance/pairs short/men's free/pairs free/ladies free. I can sell all 6 tickets together or separately. I am also willing to sell the practice pass after Wednesday for the remaining sessions. Open to offers as far as price. Only drawback is, the tickets are at will call, so I will have to give them to you in person in Boston. Section 309, row 2, seat 5.

I am still selling these 6 tickets, for the Thurs-Sat events. Can sell as a package or separately. $250 OBO for all six.

RD

Still looking for a loge FD ticket (WC2016) in first 10-15 rows IF anyone happens to be selling any...ideally, in the $75-$100 price range...Thanks! :)

ETA: I'll consider low $100s as well

Last edited:

danibellerika

I may be interested in one Ladies Free in the lower bowl, side views, not end views. Please PM if you have anything.

somedayvancouver

Hi Everyone,

I've decided to break up the All-Events Pass and have the following tickets available. The tickets are in Balcony Circle 328 (first rows of balcony), Row 2, Seat 16. It's located on the judges side.

Ice Dance Short Dance: $20
Men's Short: $35
Ladies Short: $35
Ice Dance Free: $50
Pairs Short: $35

Hi Everyone! Just sold the Short Dance and have everything else left.

sk8girl

I have balcony tickets for sale for men's short, men's free, and pairs free: BAL311 row 11 seat 19

men's short: $30
men's free: $35
pairs free: $35

PM me if you're interested in any of these. I'll be at the arena starting with the Tuesday afternoon practice sessions, so could meet up any time after that.

somedayvancouver

Hi Everyone,

I've decided to break up the All-Events Pass and have the following tickets available. The tickets are in Balcony Circle 328 (first rows of balcony), Row 2, Seat 16. It's located on the judges side.

Ice Dance Short Dance: $20
Men's Short: $35
Ladies Short: $35
Ice Dance Free: $50
Pairs Short: $35

Hi Everyone! Thanks for all your help and messages. I now have Ladies Short, Ice Dance Free, and Pairs Short available. See you all in Boston! Thanks!

MorganaLefay

I'd like to attend the men's practice on April 1 in the morning. If anyone is willing to lend me their practice pass for just that single practice session, kindly let me know. Will pay $20 for it.

azcalder

I still have a Worlds SD and Men's Short tickets for sale. I'm here in Boston so we could arrange to meet at the Garden.

RD

Lowering price for Club Ladies SP ticket to $100 - and I may be negotiable...don't want the ticket to go to waste!

Also still have Pairs FS.

elanfan

Hello. I won't be able to use my all-event ticket to Worlds2016. My ticket is for Section 13, Row 10, Seat 12. This is near the center opposite the judges' side. Please PM me if you are interested in purchasing the all-event ticket. I may be able to split up the pass into individual session tickets too. Thanks!

sidney

I have a ladies free skate ticket Loge 4 row 24 for $189.It's a ticketmaster e-ticket .pdf which I can send immediately upon paypal payment.

sidney

I also have a Men's free skate ticket Bal 328 row 9 for only $20. That's half of what I paid for it and without the additional fees. It's a ticketmaster e-ticket .pdf which I can email to you immediately upon paypal payment.

mtnskater

I'm in need of one or ideally two practice passes. I would need to pick them up in Boston Tuesday afternoon. Please PM if you have one or two to sell. Thanks everyone. Enjoy Worlds!

mtnskater

Now only in need of one practice pass. Can pick up at TD Garden Tuesday afternoon. Or meet in the Copely area Tues. afternoon.

Snowflake3939

Anyone need a hotel in Boston? My roomate is unable to come at the last moment (her mom is very ill), so I'm looking for another room mate.

somedayvancouver

Hi Everyone,

I have the following tickets still available in the Balcony Circle 328, Row 2, Seat 16. It's located on the judges side and on the side of the section that's closest to center ice.

Ladies Short: $35 (original price: $45 plus fees)
Ice Dance Free: $45 (original price: $45 plus fees)
Pairs Short: $35 (original price: $35 plus fees)
Men's Free: $65 (original price: $55 plus fees)

jtpc

Boston Worlds, 2 all-event ticket packages, $695 US each

2 all-event tickets (with practice passes) for sale, lower bowl (a corner section), row 14. I have them and am in Boston now. 2 friends couldn't make the trip. If someone just wants 1 all-event ticket, that's no problem, I'll sell the all-event packages 1 at a time. Face value was $695 US.

I'll start to sell them off as individual events on Tuesday.

UMBS Go Blue

Слава Україні!
1 lower bowl ticket available for Worlds in section 7, either row 23 or 25. The original cost was $695. Let me know if interested.

Also, as snowflake3939 mentioned, she needs a roommate for Worlds for the week at a fairly luxe hotel in the Back Bay. Let her know if interested. Alternatively, I might be able to work something out where I can have a friend stay with snowflake3939 and then add your name to said friend's Priceline reservation at a hotel in Newton so that you would effectively take that Newton reservation over and have that Newton room to yourself. Let me know if interested.

RD

OK - more tickets available from my all-event pass in the lower bowl (Club) - and price lowered once again. This is the lowest I'm going to go.

Currently: Ladies SP, Pairs FS, FD. $60 per ticket, OR $150 for all 3. May have others later.

I'll be in Boston on Tuesday.

nicecardshark

LOST PRACTICE PASS

Like a moron I managed to lose my practice pass, presumably somewhere in the arena, today, the first day of practice. :wall:

Anyone have one they don't plan on using?T

Would be happy to barter for a beer or a burger or whatever :bribe:

Can meet up pretty much anytime Tuesday.

Please PM me if you can help out.

Last edited:

UMBS Go Blue

Слава Україні!
Now splitting up the Worlds all-event ticket I have in section 7, row 25 into individual pieces comprising:

Willing to sell each at face value or at best offer, in order to mitigate the losses of a friend who can't attend the event because of a personal emergency.

* Short dance - Weds. morning - face value $50
* Men's short - Weds. evening - face value $75
* Ladies' short - Thurs. afternoon - face value $75
* Pairs short - Fri. afternoon - face value $50
* Men's free - Fri. evening - face value $100
* Pairs free - Sat afternoon - face value $75
* Practice pass - negotiable.

For the practice pass only, I have possession of the pass and will not be in town until late Tuesday or early Wednesday morning to give it to you.

For all other tickets, another friend of mine has possession of them and is already in town right now to do an exchange.

redgoose

I have 2 tickets 5 rows from the ice on the judges side (section 3) for Wednesday morning. They sell for $125. each but these kind of great seats are no longer available on Ticketmaster. Bought as series but can't attend the Dance Short Wednesday 10AM
. If you are interested I will sell both for $150. That's $75 each. .They are currently with the concierge at the hotel we will be staying at.

Last edited:

jtpc

Want to upgrade your seat for any event to the lower bowl?

Loge 16, Row 14. I have 2 tickets for each event, but will sell 1 at a time if you just want 1.

Men's short, ladies short, pairs short, short dance: $75 each
Men's free, ladies free, pairs free, free dance: $100 each

somedayvancouver

Hi Everyone,

I have the following tickets still available in the Balcony Circle 328, Row 2, Seat 16. It's located on the judges side and on the side of the section that's closest to center ice.

Ladies Short: $30 (original price: $45 plus fees)
Ice Dance Free: $40 (original price: $45 plus fees)
Pairs Short: $30 (original price: $35 plus fees)
Men's Free: $55 (original price: $55 plus fees)

kylita

Have 2 practice passes available (willing to sell separately). Can hand them off in Boston starting tomorrow morning- please PM if interested with best offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information