cerf.volant90

Hello there, I'm looking for one (possibly two) Ladies Free ticket of Boston WC. Please PM me if you have such tickets sell. Thank you!

finallyaxel

I have two all-day practice ice tickets for Monday and two all-day practice ice tickets for Tuesday of World's. PM me if you are interested. I'm selling for $75 each.

MK's Winter

I have 2 extra tickets for the pairs free skate. I meant to buy mens free skate tickets but accidentally bought pairs (don't ask me how lol) ticket master wouldn't let me exchange them. And I already had pairs free skate tickets. They are Balcony seats: Bal327, Row 12, Seats 17 and 18. Message me if interested. Thanks!

chewy

I have two all-day practice ice tickets for Monday and two all-day practice ice tickets for Tuesday of World's. PM me if you are interested. I'm selling for $75 each.
How do you have practice tickets for individual days? I thought it is one reusable ticket. Edit: is this a golden ticket?

RD

I don't think golden tickets are transferable (unfortunately), if I understand the website correctly.

gingercat

Tickets to Worlds 2016, Boston
Loge seats, row 8. 2 all week practice and two to all events excluding men's and pairs free.
Can no longer go .:(:(

Kameo

PS. Gingercat, I would also be willing to purchase 2 ladies SP, in addition to 2 ladies FS I PM'd you w my private email.

RD

Update: Potentially looking for either a Ladies FS ticket or combo Ladies SP/FS tickets in any of Section 1, 22 or 21, first 6 or so rows, judge's side. If anyone is selling such tickets in this section please let me know. Thanks!

Update #2: Interested in one (1) ladies FS ticket located in 1st 8 rows of any judges' side loge section (section 3-21 I think?), above sections and rows still preferred. Opposite side (sections 11-13) 1st two rows I'll consider too. Thanks!

Last edited:

patinart

Hi there, I have a few tickets for Worlds 2016 in Boston for sale. I have a Pairs SP ticket and a Ladies SP ticket for sale. Both are located in section 21, row 6, seat 6. I can sell separately or together. I am selling the pairs ticket for 140$ and the ladies ticket 165$. PM me if you are interested!

Updated ^^ The Ladies SP ticket has been sold.

patinart

Hi there, I have a few tickets for Worlds 2016 in Boston for sale. I have a Pairs SP ticket and a Ladies SP ticket for sale. Both are located in section 21, row 6, seat 6. I can sell separately or together. I am selling the pairs ticket for 140$ and the ladies ticket 165$. PM me if you are interested!

Updated ^^ Both tickets have now been sold.

LKR

Does anyone have one ticket for either pairs or ladies FS? Preferably loge seats but also will consider club level. PM me if anyone has either :)

RD

I *may* need to part with an All-Event ticket in the club area (opposite the judges). Anyone looking for tickets, give me a shout.

RD

Hi RD,

I need men's free skate and ladies free skate.

I was originally going to respond via PM but thought I would post it here for anyone else looking...

At this point I was only looking at selling the all-event ticket as a whole...but it's becoming increasingly likely that instead, as I switch seats for certain events, I will be breaking the corresponding portions off the ticket (and keeping the rest for myself). I will let you guys know once this happens. Thanks!

Brenann

I am interested in purchasing 1 ticket for the pairs free skate with seat in the Loge area close to the ice.
Thank you!!

RD

Last upgrade (I think) - potentially looking for 1 Free Dance ticket in first 10 rows, any Loge section except ends (6, 7, 17, 18). Anyone selling such a ticket, would appreciate it if you shoot a PM my way - Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information