#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
By the way everyone, happy new year! Bring on 2018, please! :cheer: :rockstar:

May 2018 bring success and minimal heartbreak! ((((Pogo))))) :gallopin1

(Unfortunately, I've already missed Adoniev who is vacationing (shocking) in Thailand and is currently serenading shirtless New Years greetings on Instagram). :p

Thanks again to everyone who participates/lurks here. I love that this is by far the least serious thread on FSU, we can fangirl over skaters' social media, keep updated on all obscure skater/"intruder" news, and you guys indulge my questionable taste in just about everything. :shuffle: Cheers! :40beers:

S

SmallFairy

And:
Happy New Year everybody!!:cheer2::cheer2:
Nothing beats TTW at fun and snarks, I'm enjoying myself immensely! Me too lurve how we can rant and chill and cry together over the things that really is important in the skating world, and still being totally 'laxed about it:40beers:

Four hours away here. Have a great 2018 all of you!!

jamesy

delightful
It's a pity we can't add tiny young skaters to the team. There is a US juvenile pair team Stein/Edwards that skated to Pink Panther. First she is a tiny, tiny child and was in a bedazzeled pink velour cat suit that was the cutest thing I've ever seen and her partner's name is Blake Edwards. She even copied some of the Empress's moves. While Daddy is gone, we need a special category for something.
Toddlers and Trainwrecks! :cheer:

muffinplus

(Unfortunately, I've already missed Adoniev who is vacationing (shocking) in Thailand and is currently serenading shirtless New Years greetings on Instagram). :p

It was :shuffle: to say the least to see him post that Instagram is full of people posting half naked photos to get likes, and he thinks he is more than just a pretty face? You don't say babe. :lol: :drama:

D Gleykh over Adoniev all the way. :cheer:

Last edited:

muffinplus

Adoniev's propensity to say the same derogatory things about the Chinese in every single one of his posts Instagram is unsettling, to say the least. :blah:

Does he say that often? But yeah, his comments sounded really borderline racist.:shuffle:

Last edited:

shah

Shhh... shhh...
Happy New Year, dear TT! I had a very long break from this thread, but it's good to be back :).

As I am ill and I decided to stay at home on NYE, I paid tribute to Rika Hongo and a bunch of worthy members of the Trainwreck Team, rewatching Frida after many years and, believe it or not, watching Chicago for the first time :p. You can guess how difficult it was for me not to sing along or not to visualise these countless programmes (Weinzierl, Schott, Perkova and the list could go on for hours) :D. However, imho, the "both reached for the gun" song is criminally (;)) underused!

Jeschke as Daddy? Oh dear :D. I can't wait to see/read his reaction!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Happy New Year :gallopin1aficionados Long may our favorites continue to ride the train. Let Rapunzel's hair flow in the wind. May our patron saint be back on the ice. And may Rukavicin keep some hair as Aliev makes his European debut trying to score that Olympic spot!

S

SmallFairy

Some native speaker please enlighten me! How would you explain
"camp factor" in this case? How/where else could this expression be used?

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I miss her and Pogo so much. I did see Pogo had Instagram story at the gym and a picture of a pair of skates, so I take that as a positive sign. :gallopin1
I wouldn't be unhappy if Pogo did a LaTuk and had that one season and earned herself a World title. If Med wins OGM, it will all depend if she steps away or keeps skating. It's hard to keep that motivation unless your name is Yuzuru Hanyu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information